✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 ✰

Start from the beginning

"Let me go," I pushed him while my eyes were filled with tears, "Do not touch me. You don't have that right," I changed my tone of voice, letting emotions spread throughout my body. 

"We are just going to my house so that I can bandage you, while you wipe your bloody face and hands so that no one notices anything," I said as I pointed my index finger at him, "You no longer have the right to ask anything about me and much less look for me. Now I'm the one who wants you away." My voice failed and I had to shut up so things wouldn't get worse. I didn't want to cry in front of him.

With a sigh, I kept walking and realized that it took Ashwin a while to follow me again. Maybe he was wondering if it was really worth it to continue to follow me, but I wouldn't care if he didn't. We went into the house and I immediately sent him to wash his face while I took the bandages and other medical supplies. As I walked over to the couch where he was, I was able to ask myself again why am I doing this, after all, I have to get rid of everything that is about him. I sat in front of him, straightening up with calm and patience I was cleaning his bruises. There were many in different places on his face. I wonder how he manages to stay conscious after all this, but I soon remembered that he is a murderer besides being cold-blooded.

"What are you thinking," he asked when I started to run my hands over his face. 

"That you should go," I said at last, as soon I finished stopping the blood that ran down one of his bruises. 

"I know you don't want that," he said. Before I could remove my hands completely from my face, he took my hands and put it back where it was before. 

"What do you want from me, Ashwin? Do you want me to remain in love with you while you continue to play with my feelings? I am not your little doll to do as you wish," I said and I pulled my hand from his face. 

"I never told you that you were my little toy," he muttered sadly perhaps.

"Oh no? So why did you just tell me to walk away from you, with the lame excuse that I would be leaving Waverly Hills soon? Do you want to play with me? Out past Ashwin, you made a point of forgetting that. You already forget that you loved me and," I sighed, "I don't even know why I'm saying this, but I wouldn't mind losing my memory if I had you, that's how much I love you, but you don't even understand. I am gradually able to remember things and I even remembered how I had the head trauma. I remembered practically all the details even our wedding. I wish I could have told you, but I can't because of the simple fact that you're an ignorant idiot. I had already admitted my love for you, so since you can't feel anything, why don't you leave me alone and go live your life without me just as you wanted to?"

"For the simple fact that I don't want to let you go," he looked at me seriously, "No one can understand my head, Sivaangi. I am called a psychopath by many and I don't care. But I can't give you what you want. I am not the romantic boy, you're remembering, anymore. I kill people, I take pleasure in it. I consider it my escape valve, but even so, I am human. I realized that I can't live in this cruel cold-blood world without you. I need you to survive, you're my lifeline. And even if you don't love me anymore, I care about you, I can't let you go again ever. I love you. I love you so much. Won't you say it back to me again," he asked breaking down crying. I have never seen him cry this hard. 

I shrunk my body. Even though I knew Ashwin was lying and it was his drunk sense of talking, I couldn't deceive myself and say that his words did not have an indescribable impact on me. 

"I want you to go," I said, trying to wipe the tears that streamed down my face. 

"Sivaangi ma...," he stared, but I didn't let him finish.

"GO AWAY, ASHWIN PLEASE. I NEED TIME," I shouted and Ashwin saw that this was not the right time to insist, " I already took care of your injuries so I think you better leave." He sighed, giving up, and stop up, Before he could get away from me, he crouched minimally and whispered hugging me, "I am not giving up on you, Sivaangi. I will make you come back to me, and just remember that if any guys come and talk to you, they will not remain alive. I love you." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly, I wanted to push him away, but my heart won't let me.