(っ◔◡◔)っ Sneaking Out - 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑜 𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒾

Start from the beginning

"Come on, you know you can tell me?" He pleaded as he grabbed your face to gently guide you to look at him.

"I-I just kinda wish I had normal parents you know? Ones that don't make me feel like trash all the time and stuff like that.."

"Oh-" Was all he responded with before you cut him off.

"Anyway it's no big deal, let's go to the park now shall we? It's already getting dark." You said as your grabbed his hand and dragged him back out to the balcony.

He went first as he climbed over the railing and then jumped down a short way to the ground. You went second, still hesitant about the punishment you would face from your parents about sneaking out when you could have been studying. But the only thing that mattered to you at the moment was hanging out with Rantaro.

You jumped down expecting to hit the ground with a loud thud, but you didn't. A pair of strong yet soft arms caught your falling figure. Even though it was obvious who it was, you still didn't want to believe it, you just couldn't.

Your face flushed red as Rantaro gently set you down from his grasp and let out a little chuckle.

"What would you do without me?" He snickered.

"I probably wouldn't be grounded in the first place.." You mumbled back.

" Touché"

Then without another word you were being dragged off away from your house. Only a few minutes later you both were at the top of a hill located in a local park. Due to it being dark out barely anybody was there, except the few late night walkers taking a stroll.

Rantaro plopped down onto the ground and patted the spot next to him signaling for you to join him. You hesitantly laid down next to the boy as your gaze sifted to the stars. Due to your parents never letting you leave the house later than your curfew, you barely ever say the stars and you never expected to be looking at them with a boy you met from school.

To be honest you never thought you were ever going to even have a crush on somebody yet here you are with a boy that makes your heart flutter every time he sends a smile your way.

"Hey, y/n?" Rantaro suddenly said.

"Ya?"

"How about we skip school together tomorrow?" He asked as he looked over to meet our eyes.

"Huh! You know I can't do that, what if my parents found out-"

"They don't have to know, it can be just you and me."

"L-like a date?" You mentally slapped yourself after those words came out of your mouth, but before you could take them back he replied.

"Sure, like a date. I've actually been meaning to take you out to this local coffee shop near by the school. I think that will be the prefect place to hang out, right? Rantaro asked as he sat up from the ground.

"Fine, but I'm only going to skip one class, not the whole day." You said as you sat up as well.

"Deal." He chuckled in response. "Come on it's starting to get colder, I don't want you to be sick for tomorrow."

He then grabbed your hand before you could respond once again and you both took off but back to your house this time. You snuck back into your back yard and Rantaro helped up back up to your bedroom balcony, but before he left you placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Wow look at you being bold." He chuckled, "but don't worry I liked it."

You blushed as you watched him leave but as soon as he was out of sight a voice called out for you from behind.

"Y/n! You better be studying up there!" You father yelled from the room below you.

You rushed back into your room as you shut your outside door and made your way to desk.

"Yes, father!" You yelled back as you let out a sigh.

Soon you'll be able to escape your parents and live a life not surrounded by school and studying, only a few more years to go. But you know you'll be able to make it through with Rantaro by your side.

⊹⊱•••《 END》•••⊰⊹