"Who do you pick?" He asked calm and softly.

"Damon I-"

"Let me do whatever is easiest for you. Whatever I can to help, I just need to know."

"How can I help you know if I know nothing myself?"

"Do you have any idea?"

"Yes."

"Who?" I put my finger to his lips before he could say more. He closed his eyes for a moment and nodded, I pulled my hand away and he looked back at me and pulled away. He opened my door and I got in, Ric sighed and I leaned back onto the seats. Damon got in the next second and immediately started driving.

After we were on the road for a couple of minutes Damon slowed down. I looked up and saw traffic cones that blocked the road, another car was parked on the other side, driver door wide open and no sign of life.

"Well that doesnt look good." Ric sighed, Damon and Ric both started to get out of the car, I went to follow but Damon closed my door before i opened it all the way.

"So the human can come but I cant?" I asked defensively.

"Hes not being hunted-"

"But you are, so to speak."

"Your staying in the car Rae. End of discussion. Your not getting hurt." He said and took a step away, I rolled down the window.

"You know when I told you to choose for me I meant making me yours, not killing yourself!" I yelled at him and he stepped back over to me. He put his hands on the door and leaned down and put his face in mine, I leaned back as he leaned into the car.

He took one hand off from the car and held it on the back of my neck so I could pull away more, he brushed his nose against mine and was about to press his lips against mine but then pulled away smiling. I groaned as I rolled up the window and opened up the door anyway to go with them.

We walked up to the car and a guy sat there worried as he stared off at the road.

"What the hell happened here?" Damon asked.

"I was taking a lady to some frat party when a guy with an accent shot at us and took her." He said panicked, Damon looked back at me and Ric.

"Enzo?" I questioned, Damon scowled and brought his phone out from his pocket. I sight as I sat on the hood of the guys car and Ric leaned against it.

"Damon! To what pleasure do I owe you?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Bring her back." Damon grimaced.

"No clue what you are talking about."

"Rayna Cruz. I need her. You can take her back to the damn Armory when your done."

"I left the facility, keep up Damon."

"Fine, whatever. But I need her, and I can assure you I need her more than you do."

"Is that so? Then let me ask you a question. Hows Bonnie?"

Oh crap.

I stood from the hood of the car.

How the hell did he know?

"Your girlfriend has done some pretty psychotic things to her Damon!"

He glanced back at me as I stood there with my arms crossed, I shrugged as Damon gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean." He asked with pure curiosity as he turned away from me again.

"Well, first after she came back she kidnapped Bonnie, put her through pain you've never felt before." Damon scoffed at Enzo. "Why dont you ask her, if your so curious." Damon turned to me again, I undressed my arms and stick them in my pants pockets and smiled thinking back on it.