Moving✈✈

I'd lived in England al my life. The stormy sky, everything grey and English but I was used to it as it was my life. What I dint expect is to move and shift al of a sudden.

ma dad had decided to relocate us to New York city to one of his branches. My dad is the ceo of the maxwell enterprise. He said that the branch up in NY need him but that still dint explain why we had to move all of a sudden. I mean my friends and everything I knw was back in Britain.

My big brother Tommy was the best big Bro I could ask for, we did stuff together and he wasn't even a douch about it. He was practically my best friend and Al in Al I loved him.

Oh sorry, yeah my name is Alexandria. most of my friends called me Sandra or sandi or as my big Bro called mi Alex. am an eighteen year old girl., senior year, red haired big Blue eyes and............... am small Well not technically small but I was so petite people often confuse me to a kid and it ducking frustrates mi. My brother told mi that I gave people a sense to protect mi as I was so small. Dint get mi wrong I loved being in my skin and everything bout mi.

Mum do we have to? yes alexandria we hav to and that's final go pack, the moving truck well be here in an two hours, go. mmh I hate this, banging my bedroom door. I lay face down on my bed. I heard the bedroom door open moments later and I thought that it was my mother. go away I don't feel like speaking to you right now. Baby sis what's wrong? first of all am not a baby I mean your like 30sec older and that mi and second I hate that were moving.

Am sad to that were leaving. imagine am leaving al the ladies. man that socks. I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity. am glad that he did though.

The next week passed withing a blarbar and soon we boarded the plane. I woke up to my brother's shaking. get up Alex., we're here. I wondered where here was til I remembered NY the security check dint take long am we were soon on our way to the new home. Our stuff had already been shipped over here an Julie our house manager had already unpacked our things so we dint hav to worry bout doing it ourselves.

Dad pulled out of the driveway which had an automated gate and drove to the garage. I stepped out of the car, Holyshit, language Sandra. Sorry mum. Fuck, language Tommy, uuum sorry mum. Maan the house waz freaking hugehuge.