"What? Not good-"

He chuckled. "It'll have to be; you agreed no more questions!"

Cate huffed. "Fine." She curled into his body, before wrinkling her nose. "You smell like smoke."

"The grown man blew smoke in my face," Luke murmured wearily.

"Can you take a shower please?" she asked.

"But cuddles-"

"But I don't want to cuddle with someone who smells like cigarette smoke," Cate insisted. "Pretty please?"

Luke chuckled again, shifting underneath her.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Only if you shower with me," Luke said swiftly.

"Wh- I took a shower yesterday afternoon!"

"Take one this afternoon."

She groaned playfully. "You are so needy."

"I'm needy?" His eyes shot open.

Cate giggled. "Yes."

Luke was silent for a few moments, acting as if he was slowly drifting off into the unconscious, before quickly setting Cate on the floor and rushing out of the room.

She burst into laughter. "Luke!"

"Last one there is allergic to peanuts!" he yelled, and Cate laughed even harder.

"You're already allergic to peanuts!" she called after him, but to no avail.

Slowly, she made her way back to her room, where she could hear Luke turning on the water to her shower inside the bathroom.

She watched silently from the doorway as he unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it onto the floor. His back muscles flexed under his skin as he reached down to slip off his shoes, unaware that Cate was standing there.

Cate suddenly moved forward, grabbing his waist in a hug before pulling away. Luke laughed, glancing over his shoulder to look at her. She really just wanted to hug him; she couldn't help that he looked so good.

"Somebody's in a good mood," he grinned.

"I'm just happy you're home. You took too long." She pouted playfully.

He smiled to himself, starting to unbuckle his belt. Catelynn went to shut her eyes, but Luke stopped her.

"Kitten, you can look," he smiled.

She flushed, still not looking directly at him. Luke just grinned to himself, tugging his trousers down and leaving them with his shirt.

Cate decided she would undress now too, so she didn't feel as awkward. Grabbing the hem of her shirt, she tugged it over her head, the shorts she was wearing following soon after.

"Do you want me to get in first?" he suggested lightly.

"Yeah," she mumbled almost shyly.

Luke smiled, slipping out of his boxers before climbing into the shower. He tugged the curtain closed behind him to give her a little more privacy- although it didn't matter all that much.

"Oh- shit," he yelped, and Catelynn giggled. "That's so cold."

As Luke tried to fix the water temperature, Cate was quietly removing whatever articles of clothing she had left on, tossing them on the floor with Luke's. Carefully, she shut the bathroom door- realizing with a jolt she had yet to do that, before climbing into the shower herself.