Chapter 17 - "Natalia"

Start from the beginning

Ivan smirked once more as he reached down, grabbing one of the guns from her suit, running out of the room, leaving her on the ground.

Seven knew that when someone had been impaled with something that they should never remove the object in fear of bleeding out, but then again not everyone had powers. Wincing, she pulled the knife out and sloppily washed the would with her water, dumping a palm-full on where she could see the tear in the suit, she hoped that Natasha wouldn't be mad.

She focused on healing the wound and to her surprise, it healed in seconds, she guessed that after some practice as well as good sleep and meals, her powers were a whole lot faster now. Her leg was still a little sore but she ignored the pain as she ran towards the glass, leaning over and pushing the big red button she had seen so many times, the doors immediately opening. 

Seven rushed over to Lilly's side, feeling for a pulse. It was weak, but it was there and she sighed in relief. As much as she wanted to cradle Lilly's body and cry, she knew she had to go after Ivan before it was too late. 

"Steve!" she yelled frantically, hoping that her comm was still in her ear after being thrown down to the ground several times.

"Yeah?" He said quickly.

"I need you to come and retrieve one of the girls, she's alive but barely and I have to go after Ivan" Seven said, as quick as she could.

"Of course" He reassured her, "Where is she?"

"In the electrical testing room, it's the big one" She tried explaining after realizing that he couldn't just read the Russian wording on the door. "She'll need medical attention" Seven added, looking once more at Lilly's unmoving body before getting up and making her way back for the door.

"Okay, I'm on it" Seven heard Steve say before taking off running.

----------------------

Steve, Natasha, and Thor had been searching for Ivan for a while now but they weren't seeming to find him anywhere and Natasha was growing more and more anxious. Right now the other team was supposed to be getting the girls out but they hadn't heard anything and she was beginning to get nervous. 

She was already irritated because her comm had fallen out sometime when they had been taking out agents and her only way of communicating with the team was through Steve or Thor who were both starting to get annoyed when she was asking for updates every two minutes. 

After checking room after room after room she just couldn't take it anymore and instead of meeting back up with her team she took off in the other direction instead, in search of the girl's communal area.

Natasha had been running for ages when she rounded a corner and caught a glimpse of something metal on the floor, it looked like her necklace. She stopped and reached down to grab it, it was her necklace! 

She didn't remember losing it or even coming this way but figured it had just fallen off like her comm did and she slipped it into her pocket, carrying on running, distracted. Plus this place was a maze, she probably had been this way already. 

Natasha stopped running when she spotted a door that was slightly ajar, grabbing one of her guns from her suit she slowly opened the door before jumping around the corner, pointing the gun around and sighing, they were already gone. 

Natasha peered around the room, it looked the exact same as when she had been here just fourteen years ago, nothing here ever seemed to change. She wandered further inside, tracing the edges of the steel bedframes, looking at the very few decorations they were allowed in here.