"I think I'm the one with the good deed" he winks at her. Eris flips off the lid of the box. Flicking through the files.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of you my love?" She smiles still flicking through.

"Firstly vanilla iced coffee?" He hands her a large cup. Her eyes light up "See we are meant to be" he flirts with her

"I'm ready to run away when you are" she winks at him sipping her coffee through a straw. Jay sits at his desk witnessing all of this.

"Tempting mami" he winks back "anyway Garcia said you were investigating this case and well this is what we have back at quantico"

"This is a lot of info. Any of it helpful?" She ask opening a case file on an attempted abduction

"I think it might be. A guy like this doesn't just start abducting a group of people? Does he?" He asks but Eris is already engrossed in the case files.

"These all have the same description?" Eris looks up at him confused.

"Yup" he pulls out another file "so that's when we found this" Eris opens the file, flipping through the pieces of paper.

"Walking Corpse Syndrome?" She looks up at him. He nods.

"It's extremely rare. Only about 3 actually documented cases" Simmons informs her "it narrows down the suspect list but you'll need to speak to doctors about patients that reported the symptoms"

"Thanks Mat" she squeezes his face "you know I love you?" He nods "not that I'm not grateful for your visit but why are you really here?" Eris parks her butt on her desk as she sips.

"Garcia was worried about what happened yesterday. Said it was too similar to the Lily Moore case. She wanted to make sure you're ok mami"

"I'm good Mat. You know me, I bounce back. How long you in Chicago for?" Eris asks bouncing the question.

"Plane is on the tarmac. Sorry darling" Mat rubs her arm.

"You sure? I got a spare place" she signals over to Hailey's desk.

"Don't temp me but I gotta get back" Mat pulls her in for a hug "I'll have a drink waiting at O'Keefes" Eris laugh "don't keep me waiting long" He says walking backwards

"I'll try my hardest hunny" she blows him a kiss before his disappears. Eris writes Walking Corpse on the board. "Ok guys. My colleague Mat has dropped off this fat box of case files. Jay I need you go through it all. See if there is any overlapping details" he sighs, rolling his eyes as he takes the box "second thing. The man described by Mark and Markie. Has also been described by 13 other people in those files. We think by the description and the way the man carries himself he has Walking Corpse Syndrome"

"Walking Corpse?" Kevin asks. Eris throws him a candy.

"It's official name is Cotards Syndrome. It is were the affected believes they are either dead or in the process of dying. In our case I believe this man thinks he is dead. By the way he carries himself and abducts in plain sight. He thinks he's above the law because he thinks you can't arrest a dead guy. Unfortunately there are about 3 confirmed cases in the world which makes finding him harder but he would of been to the hospital reporting symptoms" Eris hands a small brief on the disease. "You guys find anything?"

"Yeah I think Celene was already dead before we arrived. This was played on every new channel and radio show just before we arrived" Kim presses play on her computer. A news interview with Charlie telling the world what a whore Celene was. "He must of scene it gone mental. All the women he abducted have been loyal, no affairs. That must be a specific he can't deviant from" Eris throws her a candy

"Great work Kim. That is really helpful, you and Ruzek go get Charlie. Bring him here. Scare him a bit. Hank and I are taking a trip to Chicago med" Eris smiles at the team as they all prepare to leave.

Heading into the kitchen to throw away her coffee cup, on the way out Jay blocks the doorway with his arm.

"That agent your boyfriend? You sleeping with the both of us?" There's an anger in his eyes.

"You mean Simmons?" She laughs " Firstly Mat is happily married, has been for 14 years. 4 beautiful children. Im godmother to their baby. I maybe a whore but I'm not a home wrecker. Secondly if I was it would be none of your fucking business. This has to stop" she speaks in hush tones "stop acting like my fucking boyfriend. We are not a couple, we will never be a couple. This, this thing between us is over" she ducks under his arm "oh and Halstead?" He turns to look at her "you ever act like that again while we are on duty. I'll kick you so quick off this team your head will spin. Understand?"

"Yes" Jay takes a deep breathe, looking at her scowl "yes agent"

Eris turns around places her sun glasses on as she meets Hank at the top of the stairs.