kiss it better(Ant)

A/S
A/D/S

"Aw lemme look" Stephen cooed.

"Go away." Ant growled sitting on the floor leaning to the couch hugging his knees.

Stephen snorted, watching him sulk.

"were you even looking when you chopped off your thumb? "

"sod off Steve!"

Stephen chuckled and shook his head, "why are you mad at me love?"

"hmmff." the older man exhaled as loud as he could looking back at his bandaged thumb.

" you can relax and have fun at home while Decky is rehearsing his little bum off at the studio, but you're sulking like a baby"
Stephen ducked as a cushion came for his head.

Only Ant would manage to cut a part of his finger trying to cook for them, and yep, he was handling it just like a toddler. He sat curled in the corner of the living room, knees up, arms wrapped around them with his bandaged thumb sticking out. He was glaring at it, pouting and all.

Stephen knelt on the floor in front of him, "beer?"

"No."

Stephen considered again, "You want a bj?"

"No."

"Really?" he looked at him eyebrows raised "It really hurts, huh?"

Ant pushed him to the floor, making him lose balance and land on his butt.

"okay okay," Stephen laughed getting back up, more sympathetic this time "Want me to kiss it better?"

"Don't," Ant held his other hand infront of his thumb trying to gaurd it. Stephen was cautious, shushing softly and got closer delicately as he would hold a puppy's paw and let his lips just lightly brush at his knuckle, on the skin above the bandage. He looked at the calm face of the other man and smiled before closing the distance and kissing his lips softly.

"Now, how about ice cream?" Stephen murmured, stroking the side of Ant's face he held even after the quick kiss.

"Kay."

Grinning, Stephen got up, pulled two ice cream pops out of the fridge, opening one for Ant and gave it to him. He sat beside the older man licking his own cold treat " you'll live until Decs comes back, then we can both kiss it better." he wiggled his eyebrows.

Ant continued to eat his ice cream and leaned against Stephen without saying anything.

"You're worring me with this lack of complaint, you need a painkiller?" Stephen turned to the older man and looked him in the face.

Ant looked up for a second before looking back down " Nah I'm good"

Stephen looped one arm around him and held him close to himself, "Okay I can spoil you for a day but don't get used to it 'cause I'm not home tomorrow"

" Decky's home t'morrow" Ant said lazily, more focused on his ice cream.

Stephen looked at his pouty face fondly and giggled quietly, " okay grumpy pants, want mine as well? You're inhaling it like it's not freezing cold. How can you bite that?" He made a face at the shorter man who was practically on his lap by then crushing him to the wall next to them.

" Gimme" Ant said more happily this time and snatched the half eaten ice cream from Stephen's hand.

" What's with you two and eating my ice cream all the time?" Stephen asked amused.

" sadism" the older man said without any hesitation making Stephen scoff.

" Yeah that's what the whole nation knows, I'm glad you just confessed it"

Ant finished the second ice cream and threw the stick on the table in front of them while turning to Stephen," no one will hear about this or I will feed you kidney beans and spam in your sleep"

" There is no need for violence love, don't worry I won't tell your Decky I kissed your boo boo and you pouted through eating two whole ice cream while cuddling next to me on the floor" Stephen said smiling far too wide for Ant's liking.

Ant pinched his thigh, " No one!, and it was one and half..." he tried to threaten the younger man but it had no effect.

" Okay whatever you say" he held the smaller man close and ran his hand through the dark short hair gently.

Ant sighed and leaned more to the touch, too content to care about looking tough.

~~~~~~~~~

"You were sulking huh?" Dec smiled leaning on the bedroom door.

Ant looked up from his position on the bed, "what?"

Dec giggled and showed him an ice cream, "got this for you babe, a birdie told me this could cheer you up"

"STEPHEN!" Ant shouted jumping off the bed running to the door and past Dec.

" Steve run!" Dec laughed loudly trying to warn the younger man. He tried to stand away from Ant's destructive path and leaned against the door laughing and eating the ice cream listening to the noise of the other two.

"Oh shit! Dec you traitor!" Stephen shouted from the kitchen which only made the eldest laugh louder.

"Dead! You're dead Mulhern!" Ant's angry voice came and then noises of things getting thrown.

"No more accident kids! One hurt boyfriend at a time okay?" Dec shouted smiling and ran downstairs to try and make peace.

He needed to cage one boyfriend and help another one escape, nothing unusual.
Just another day at McPartlin-Donnelly-Mulhern residency.

Hope it could make you smile, it was a little short.
Vote and comment if you liked :))

Jay xx