06

‧͙⁺˚* 1376 *˚⁺‧͙

"I think he's waking up!"

"He's moving"

The unconscious boy, who isn't unconscious anymore, started moving around, finding the position he's laying in very uncomfortable.

"H-huh..?" Donghyuck's eyes slowly opened and he immediately felt awful. His body was sore, and not only that, he also felt extremely nauseous. Before he could fully comprehend where he was, a hand grabbed his jaw, turning his face so he could face the harsh light shining right into his eyes.

"Eyes seems to be responding just fine, his temperature  is still fairly high, but will fade away in no time. He's lucky you pulled him out in time, a few minutes later and this would have gotten a lot more serious." A woman's voice said.

The harsh light was later moved away from donghyuck's eyes, making him see small black dots swimming in the air.

"Thank you miss A, you saved the day once again!" Another voice said, which was a lot deeper than the woman, Miss A's voice.

"Don't thank me xuxi, it's my job" Miss A turned to donghyuck and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You should be careful around those waters sweetie." She said in a serious tone, before switching to a cheerful voice "now, shoo from my clinic, I still have clients waiting outside" Miss A shooed the two boys out before calling the next one inside.

Donghyuck was still a little wobbly and disoriented, so when a voice boomed out, he nearly nearly fell over a rock due to shock.

"Like Miss A said, you really should be careful around these waters, you could've gotten seriously injured or lost some fingers if I didn't pull you out in time"

The boy, who he believed was named xuxi, turned around and faced the prince. This guy had tan skin like donghyuck himself, straight eyebrows, pinkish pale lips and big striking amber eyes.

There was no doubt that this guy was jacked, but not like scary body building jacked, but still jacked. Standing at approximately 6 feet, this guy was almost a whole head taller than donghyuck. The tree's hair was slicked back into a pony tail, excluding a couple hair strands covering his forehead. This guy could with no doubt beat donghyuck in a fight, no kidding.

This guy was undeniably very handsome, but something stood out, resting on top of his head were...ears? And those ears were not man kind. No. The ears were pointy and covered in fur. Animal ears? His eyes quickly traveled down towards xuxi's tailbone, to confirm his theory, and he was right.

"Y-you're a..." he couldn't even utter out mores. As his brain had just fitted the pieces together.

In-human ears and tail...

"You're an uxivin?!" Now, donghyuck was truely scared.

Uxivines, the ancient creature wolves origins from, has been a threat to mankind for centuries. The bloodthirsty beast is known for its shady ways of killing its preys, though xuxi looked very different from the ancient killing machine, they still share the same blood and features. The red-amber computed eyes, representing the blood of its enemies.

"Oh, uhh, yes I am, I'm surprised you noticed, haha...h-hey don't worry I'm not a threat" the uxivin said, approaching the boy who's desperately trying to distance himself from the dangerous beast.

"D-don't come any closer, m-monster" the shaking boy said, quickly grabbing a decent sized rock in case of any emergencies.

The uxivin, who donghyuck knows as xuxi, let out a sigh " listen, I know you've heard a lot of awful things about my kind, but we've changed, we stopped attacking humans and decades ago." Xuxi reassured the shaking boy, who still was skeptical about trusting someone who could snap his neck without breaking a sweat.