04

‧͙⁺˚* 1488    ⁺‧

"It is going to be okay, the guards will find him" jaemin reassured his best friend with the best comforting voice he could do, but nothing could reach the panicking prince. Donghyuck has been drained since this morning at the palace gates. Not knowing where Daegal is was just filling his mind with anxiety. During a situation where the only thing you can do is to hopelessly wait, and that's exactly what he is doing. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

"This is hopeless! How long can it take them!" The anxious prince bursts out, standing up walking towards his definitely-too-large-bed, with too-many-pillows-than-necessary stacked on top in a very-much-too-big-room-for-a-15-year-old.

The room looked so dull, even though every corner is occupied my lavish furniture and expensive pots of flowers and gold. It's all just a facade. Gold can be golden and shine so bright, but without the sunlight it looks dull and rusty. There is always something else helping something beautiful shine so bright. And in donghyuck's case, it's Daegal.

"I think it's time to get some sleep sweetie, you too jaemin" mrs. na's voice filled the room as she opened the doors,

"But mother-" before jaemin could protest, his mother cut him off with a look that he knows too well. "Yes mother" he huffed out, leaving the room, not forgetting to spare donghyuck a comforting glance.

"It's getting late your highness, you should take a shower and get ready for sleep." Mrs. na sat beside donghyuck on his huge bed, eyes softening before continuing "don't worry, they're going to find him" it sounded so reassuring, but deep inside he knows he'll be anxious until sunrise and after.

"Okay" but he still answered, making his way to the bathroom with heavy steps. "Goodnight mrs.na" he said before shutting the door. Leaving mrs. Na alone in the cold room, the silence sending shivers down her body, before quickly making her way out of the room before the shadows swallow her whole. "Goodnight donghyuck...and be safe" she muttered.

Donghyuck got out of the bathroom one he hard the faint click sound from when the door shuts. What is he doing you may ask, well, he is doing the unthinkable, the forbidden, the thing no one would have thought. Yes. He's leaving.

That's maybe a little dramatic, he's not actually leaving, but he's decided in these very long 4 minutes and 37 seconds that he was going to go out and find Daegal. And that's final.

Huffing out a defeated sigh while looking down at the approximately 7 meters distance between him and perhaps his last breath. "For Daegal..!" And he jumped down, hands gripping the fabrics of his many dress shirts, tied together creating the rope that he's currently holding on for dear life for.

Too fast. He was going down too fast. Hands gripping even harder, they are starting to heat up and the fabric is scratching wounds on the delicate skin of his hands. Eyes shutting tight, not daring to look down, and he counted, reassured and looked down.

"Oh..." he laughed, a tension releasing from his shoulders, and his feet landed on the soft grass that isn't more than half a meter above his feet.