The secret is out!

Time skip

"Remember it was so much fun!" Emma says reminiscing through some memories from long ago and Gilda giggles happily.

"It's been a while since we talked like this." Gilda says, in all honesty.

"It's weird, right? Even though we're together everyday." Emma says and Gilda puts her hand on top of Emma's.

"And we'll be together from now on too, right?" Gilda asks and Emma smiles, putting her other hand on top of her's.

"Yeah." Emma says.

Later that night

Gilda woke up and left the room. Emma woke up too and followed her but slowly and quietly.

Ray's POV, downstairs

I passed the note and then it went through a door and I'm sure Mama saw it. She got up, picking the note up and she 100% opened it, seeing what I wrote inside.

Rope, Norman, bed

"I see. The rope is hidden under Norman's bed." Mama says happily and I left to go back upstairs to sleep.

(Damn if only I could get sleep but instead I got insomnia, nice trade right?)

(That means that i can stay up late to write u guys more chapters, i get to stay up late to play video games and u guys get wattpad chapters, now that's an even better trade exchange 🥳)

With Gilda and Emma

The door opens and Sister is face to face with Gilda.

"I've been waiting for you, Gilda." Sister says and Emma gasps just as Gilda goes in Sister's room and closes the door. Emma being...well, Emma, slowly tip-toed towards Sister's door and leans her ear next to it, to hear the conversation between the 2.

"Now, please talk to me, Gilda." Sister says.

"You mean about that issue, right?" Gilda asks.

"Well, there isn't anything I'm worried about. I appreciate that you frequently check on me out of concern." Gilda says as Emma's face drops in confusion.

"That's right, I'm worried." Sister says.

"But I'm okay now. So can you please stop worrying about me. Goodnight." Gilda says and Emma smiles in happiness that Gilda was not a Traitor.

"I see. Emma told you everything, then? So, Gilda, you know about everything now, don't you?" Sister asks with a scary tone.

"Darn, it's too bad, Gilda. I thought we could become friends. So who else knows? Norman. Ray. Anyone else?" Sister asks before continuing.

"I'll let you off the hook, so why don't we join hands?" Sister says and Gilda's breath becomes shaken up, but she then pushes Sister Krone away.

"Please stop! I don't know what you're talking about! I just had a fight with Emma. But we made up, so everything's ok now!" Gilda says and Sister then giggles.

"I see. So it was my misunderstanding. I apologize." Sister says and walks towards Gilda and leans down to her ear.

"If you think Emma lied to you, come back to me." She says in a low whisper and gets back away from Gilda's side.

"I'll see you later, Gilda." Sister says as Gilda gets out the room and the door closes. Gilda goes back into the room she shared with some of her siblings and closes the door. Then Emma walks behind her and stares straight at her.