Goodbye forever Conny

"I promise to write to you. I'll write a lot of letters, I'll never forget about everyone." Conny says happily and Gilda nods.

"When I leave the house, I want to become a Mother just like Mama. And then, I'll never abandon my children." Conny says sweetly.

"You love mama very much, don't you Conny?" Emma asks to which Conny nods and smiles.

                  Night time finally arrived

"I'm slow, and I wasn't as smart as everyone, but after I leave, I'll do my best. And I'll have little bunny so I'll be okay." Conny says.

"I have to do my best in order to become a Mom like mama and I also want to be the best so I can be like Y/n!" Conny continues which makes me shocked.

"Conny..." I say, a tad bit saddened.

"I promise to you Y/n that I will do my best to become just like you, your my 2nd mom, I'm sure everyone agrees. You are also my role model along with Mama as well!" Conny says.

"Conny..." I sadly let out.

'No, no crying. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't cry. I have to stay strong, for myself and for Conny.' I say.

I then gathered all my strength not to cry so i sucked all that sad energy away and smiled.

"I'm sure you will be a great mom just like mama, you will be the best mother Conny." I say happily.

Conny then runs towards the crowd of children, bumping into everyone and hugged me.

"I promise I will be the best just for you and Mama!" Conny says with pride.

"It's a promise, Conny..." I say as you hug her for the last time since she was about to die by the demons.

Everyone was so shocked at first and now they smile since it was a happy sibling moment with Conny for the last time. But then Don started tearing up.

"Conny..." Don starts saying but ended up quiet since his sadness took over.

"I don't wanna leave anymore. I want to stay here with everyone!" Conny says as she starts tearing up again.

"Hey, Conny when you go to the gate close your eyes and think about all the happy moments we all had together with you, alright?" I ask Conny, with a smile.
"Okay." She responds quietly.

"Oh no, Conny, little bunny has a rip here, let me fix him, i will send someone to give it to you." I say as Conny hands me little bunny.

Little bunny wasn't actually ripped though, it was just a lie.

'Now all I have to do is set this on the table so then they can find it.' I say as I set little bunny on a table in the kitchen.

'There now I have to stay here for a little while so then Conny can accidentally forget about little bunny.' I say as I lean against the wall.

A minute pasted and I left the dining room to be with everyone else.

"Conny...I'll miss you." Don says as he was crying along with Emma, and then the door closes.