My 'baby'

THIS ONE HAS GOT HARRY HART 

It was evening. You and Harry were jogging in a park near Harry's house when suddenly Harry spotted a gang of guys standing outside the park with weapons. He even spotted a symbol on one of the guys' jackets. Harry recognised that symbol and told you that they must have been sent by the mafia which was constantly trying to hack into the system of Kingsman and destroy them. Harry had called Eggsy through his glasses because we did not have a single weapon with us. Eggsy came in no time because he had been tracking the gang long before we spotted it. The three of us had knocked all of them down in less than five minutes. We looked around to make sure that nobody else had watched all this otherwise we would have had to shoot them with those small amnesia needles. We were about to go home when we saw a fleet of cars approaching us. 

Harry clicked his tongue out of irritation and Eggsy said, "Bruv, couldn't you all come together ?"

While you were fighting the new lot which was considerably stronger than the previous one, you managed to fall and scrape your knees and elbows terribly. You continued fighting and kept screaming, " why the fuck are you so clumsy ??!!" and " Who the fuck told you to wear shorts"

Harry saw you knees bleeding and ran towards you without realising that he was being attacked by another man. Even when Harry noticed the man, he didn't give a shit and asked you if you were alright. The man hit Harry on his forehead and you screamt,"Harry!!!!!You just got hit by a fucking wanker!" Upon hearing your voice, Harry went back from the concerned boyfriend mode to the sexy agent mode. When Harry and Eggsy were done with all the fighting, they approached you. Eggsy said, " Your clumsy ass managed to get hurt again" inspecting your wounds. Egssy kissed you on your forehead and said, " I'm sorry, I have to go back to the headquarters. Take care bruv." 

 You walked towards Harry and you let out a groan because it was hurting so bad. Harry carefully picked you up in his arms and started walking towards the house. You put an arm around his neck and with the other you touched his disheveled hair, messing it up even more. The sight of his hair and his hands holding you by your waist and legs turned you on. You moved your hand to his lips and then ran your fingers all over his chest, teasing him. 

"No time for all this (Y/N), we have to take care of your wounds."

"And yours too", you said gently touching the cut on his forehead and feeling sorry because it was for you that Harry lost his attention while fighting.

Harry carried you upstairs to the bedroom, made you sit on the bed and got the first aid kit. He started disinfecting the wounds on your arm and noticed that your t-shirt had blood stains. He carefully took off your t-shirt revealing you in a sports bra. You grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and started taking it off when he stopped you with a surprised look on his face. 

You pressed your lips in an adorable way and tried to make a puppy face. "Please let me"

Harry grinned and let you take his shirt off. You ran your hands on his chest and his toned abdomen. Harry held your hands gently and put bandages on the wounds. He then moved closer to you and put both your legs on his lap. Every time he touched you, he carried you to another world. He held your thigh with his left hand, sending shivers down your spine and with his other hand he gently disinfected your wounds.As he was taking care of your injuries, you felt a sudden prick on your knee and gripped his arm firmly letting out a scream. 

"Sorry, love", He said, caressing your thigh and planting a kiss on it. His intentions were innocent but every gesture he made, turned you on even more making you crave to explore his wild side.

Harry was done dressing your wounds but he kept your legs on his thighs for the next few minutes and kept looking at you in the most loving way. You tilted your neck, closing your eyes and gave a warm smile.