o n e

𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀

𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀

ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸˢ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏⁱᵈˢ

ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰʸ

ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰʸ

ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵉⁿⁱᵒʳˢ ⁱⁿ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ᵃ ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰ

ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢᵘᶜᶜᵉˢˢᶠᵘˡ ⁱⁿ ¹⁰ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ²⁰ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ

cuddled in each other's arms... yong and chris slept together on their shared bed.. a lovely and romantic sight. a sharp pain came to yong's stomach waking her up. she rubbed her tummy and rolled on the bed in pain, checking the bed, she saw a little pool of blood on the bed. she panicked as the pain in her stomach increased and she was too weak to clean the sheets, tears started to fall from her eyes as the sharp pain in her stomach increased, she whimpered, slowly gaining chris's attention.

'yong-ah.. why are you crying??' chris asked worried as he ran to his weak girlfriend's figure on the floor. he was about to place his hand on the blood stain when he noticed it.

'your period came?' chris asked and yong nodded, her eyes shut.

he picked her up and placed her in the bathtub, turning on the warm water rushing out to the supermarket to get her some stuff.

he ran into the supermarket and quickly went to the female section of the supermarket, getting weird looks from other females in the section.

'what is a male doing at a female section in a supermarket?' someone whispered.

he got pads, and then ran to the sweets section, getting gummy bears, marshmallows, snickers, caramel popcorn, and some ramen cups, fried chicken.

he ran to the cashier and rapidly dropped the things he bought tapping his hands repeatedly on the desk.

'for your girlfriend?' the cashier asked while packing the stuff into plastic bags.

'yeah' chris replied impatiently

'she's a lucky girl' the cashier said handing him his plastic bags.

'i think its the other way around' chan replies before running out of the supermarket

he came back home to meet yong asleep on the couch, he smiled at the sweet view. he woke her up to get changed and they could both sleep together.

she came out of the bathroom and chris had already changed the sheets and, made the bed comfy.. just for her.

'i changed my mind, let's watch a movie' yong declared

'ok, what do you wanna watch?' chris asked picking up the remote and scrolling through the list of movies on netflix.

'strong girl bong soon' yong answered laying herself on the bed and picking a bag of marshmallows, and quickly gobbling it down.

chris selected the movie and sat next to her, turning off the lights and picking his own bag of marshmallows.

𝗶'𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂