CHAPTER 18

The sky has start to turn into night time.
I just arrived home after hanging out with Florence.
When I was walking towards my house, I saw Yoongi who were sitting outside of my house like he have been waiting for me to come home.

....

Yoongi pov.
I stayed at home after coming home from outside. I've been laying on my bed all day just think of how to get a chance to tell Y/n about my feelings towards her.

I stare at my studio set that placing nicely on the desk then an Idea just pop up in my mind.

"Oh yeah why don't I just wrote a song for her to tell her what I felt? Ah~ I'm such a genius!" I said to myself and hop off the bed. Quickly sit down on my gaming chair then take a piece of paper and start writing a song.

It's took me a lot of time in making music and recording.

I check it by listening to it , after making sure all the song is turn out like what did I expected. I save it to pendrive.

I plug out the pendrive from my laptop and get up from my seat, ready to go look for Y/n and give it to her.

I went out from my room and met my mom who just come home from grocery.

"Hey there sleepyhead" My mom said as she walk to the kitchen with shopping bags.

"Sleepyhead?"

"Yep, you've been in your room lil all day tho werent you sleeping all day?" She said while filling up the fridge.

"I did not sleeping, I was just thinking all day"

"Think about what? Y/n?" My mom teased me while chuckling.

"Mom!"

"Aigoo somebody got caught" my mom chuckled.
"You know what? Eomma also like her go get her boy!" My mom slap my back and start to busy in the kitchen.

I just look at my mom and thinking about how did she know I'm in love with Y/n?

I look at the time , and didn't even realize it's already night time , so I just went to wear my shoes and ready to go.

"Mom, I'm going out for awhile" I said and just run out from my house, on my way to Y/n house.

Hopefully she's home now.

I just took taxi to her house, not longer, we've arrived at her house but it's seems like no one were at home. The house are dark inside. Only the garden lamp are light up.

I just sit Infront of her house and waiting for her to come home...

......

When I was waiting, I heard footsteps as I look up, I saw Y/n who just came home.

"Yoongi?"

I get up and pat the dust away from my pants and walk towards her.

"Why are you here?" Y/n asked as she look at me.

"I'm waiting for you"

"Why are you waiting for me?"

I took out the pendrive and hand it to her "Here, this is for you" I said.

She just take it and look at it then back to look at me "what with this?"

"When you open it then you know" I smile then look at the sky as it'll gonna rain soon.
"Seems like it's going to be rain soon, I gotta go now...bye" I wave at her then run away, on my way going home.

........

Y/n POV.
After Yoongi left, I went in the house and turn all the lights on.
Since that my parents have another business trip so the house just left me alone here til the day my parents are home.

I went up to my room and taking shower after get home from shopping.

I dried my hair with towel while sitting on the bed after shower.
My eyes land on the pendrive that Yoongi gave me just now. I wondering what is it , so I get up and take the pendrive then plug in my laptop.
There's only one file in the pendrive.

"Oh? It's a mp3 file? So it's a song huh" I wear my headphone and play the song.

It's a very nice melody and suddenly Yoongi singing in the song.

"Wow never thought this boy can sing" I smile as I enjoy his singing not until I find out the meaning of the song.

Did he just confess through music? What a sweet guy he is...

I take my phone and text him.

Y/n
Hey Yoongi, the song you make are so good and I love it

A

fter send out my message, he immediately reply to me.

Yoongi🐱
Glad that you like it...so...

I thinking for a moment to make sure what my feeling towards him.
Whenever I feel down, he always been there for me and cheer me up. And I kinda feel safe to be with him and the moment that he held my hand , I feel more comfortable than being held by other guy. I always feel happy to be around with him.
I think... I'm in love with him?

After confirming my feeling, I replied to his message.

Y/n
I never thought you will confess your feeling through music, that's sweet...

And...

I accept your confession 😳

Yoongi🐱
R..really? Omg 😳 so are we dating now? 👀

I chuckled as I see him using emoji on his text, the yoongi that I know will not using emoji in every messages. This is cute.

When I was about to reply him.
An upcoming call is appear and it's was from him.

I immediately answer his call, what I got was his excited voice.

"Omg Y/n I never thought you will accept me .. I thought you'll going to reject me" he said.

"Why would I reject you when I definitely do have...a lil feeling for you"

"A lil?!"

"Uhm.. Actually more than that"

"Omg I feel wanted to go meet you now"

"Hey hey calm down its raining outside" I said as I stopping him from coming.

"I don't care! I wanna cuddle with you as a boyfriend"

"Where got people being like that during their first date" I laughed.

"Heh who said no and it's Min Yoongi boyfriend to Y/n, I'm going over there now to have a date night with you at your house"

"Stop~ just stay at your home til next day please"

"You can't stopping me , see you later" He finish and end call.

What the heck? Did he really coming over? That's crazy! It's literally 11 pm and it's raining heavily outside too. How the heck is he coming over here.