CHAPTER 13

In the restaurant where everyone were having fun together, laughing with Florence's joke and even laugh about how Harith show his funniest dance to us.

Meanwhile, I didn't have the mood to laugh and all I did were just looking out the window, watch all the car passing by as the sky start to rain.

"Y/n?"

I turn to look at the one who call me and it's Jay.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Nah I saw you alone here so I came to accompany you" Said Jay who is pulling a chair and place it next to me bout to sit down. But then, I just get up and smile.

"It's ok, you can just go have fun with them, I- I have to go to the washroom" I take my bag with me and went out from the room, all the way to the female washroom.

I do not knowing why am I feeling so hurt deep inside when I saw he being so close to Lesley than me. He even taking care about her like they're in a relationship than a online Friends who just met for the first time face to face.

I know this is funny how am I react to such things like this.

I just stand Infront of the mirror, dozing off. Until a hand just land on my shoulder make me startled and look at the girl Infront of me. It's Florence.

"You ok?" Florence asked as she look at me with worried look on her face.

"Yea I'm fine" I just give him a smile and look at my phone to check the time. "I think I should be going now...help me tell the guys that I'll be leaving first, I'm sorry" I said and walk out the washroom, all the way went out from the café.

I move back in as the rain just drop on me. I almost forgot that it's raining right now and I don't have an umbrella with me, what am I supposed to do? Go back to them? I don't wanna see Jay or else I might hurt myself again by seeing him with Lesley acting like a couple when their mouth saying that they were just friend like us.

"Y/n"

I widen my eyes as I heard Jay's voice coming from far.

What am I gonna do? 

I look at the outside that still raining then look at Jay who is walking towards me.

Doesn't care about it, leave first.

I didn't think much and just run in the rain was about to leave, but get pull by Jay.

"Hey it's raining outside" said Jay who drag me back in the café.

I struggle my wrist from his and he immediately let go.
"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Sokay" i said and didn't even look at him much like earlier.

"I have to go home now, bye and thanks for the treat" I said and about to leave but been stop by him again.

"Let me send you home" Jay said as he place his jacket on my shoulder "you will catch cold later since it's raining outside, let's go"

Now I feel even confuse with his actions, why do he still being so good to me when he do really have something with Lesley?

"Aww look at Jay being so gentle to girl, if he do have a girlfriend...she will be so lucky" said Jennie who just come out from the room with Florence and ...Lesley.

"Yes his future girlfriend will be so happy to have a boyfriend like that" Lesley said with a look that like being force to say out.

I look at Jay whose face start to look bad after Lesley finish her words.

"What?" Lesley saw Jay face has change and she just look at him with innocent look.

"Seems like someone doesn't behave" Jay said with his eyes on hers.

Now I finally found out the answer. I just throw the jacket of Jay back to its owner. Then look at them.

"Both of you wanted to act til when?" I said while across my arms.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jay look at me confusingly.

"Are you two dating?" I ask right away til they startled.

"Hahaha no we're not"

"Don't fooling around with me, everything that you do and everytime the way you guys look at each other are different than both of you looking at other people surround us" I finally caught them til they looking shock with what I was just saying.

"Oh...really? Both of you are dating? Since when? We are just first met face to face how could it happen?" Florence look at them.

"You don't have a proof how can you so sure that we are dating?" Lesley immediately explain. Of course she doesn't want to admit it, she were just a 14 y/o meanwhile jay literally same age as me a students who almost graduate from their high school .

"I see it with my eyes the way you guys act , I'm not that dumb kid"

"Y/n! Stop what is wrong with you" Jay stop me.

"What is wrong with me? I wanna ask what is wrong with you! Why are you being nice to me still caring bout that I'll be catching cold and handing me your jacket when you literally have a girlfriend"

"I- because we're friend of course I care about you not only you I care for everybody that is important to me, what's going on with you?"

I look at him with teary eyes.

Because I love you and I'm jealous that you choose to be with a girl appear after me.

"You are not supposed to stop me from leaving just now so this things will not happen" I finished and I just leave the café.

"Y/n! Y/n!!" Jay shout my name trying to stop me, but I just keep walking and walking under the rain.

Why don't you just admit that you got girlfriend so that I can give up on you...why are you still acting like you are single to letting me have a lil hope...idiot Tiger

......

I walk towards the park and sit at the bench under the tree crying silently with the rain still falling from the sky.

At this moment, I suddenly feel the rain doesn't pour on me so I look up and saw Yoongi who is holding the umbrella for me.

"Yoongi..." I sobbed and immediately hug him as tight as I can then cry as much as I want.

Yoongi just letting me to cry on him even know he hate people to cry but this is the only way he could do for his closest friend.

"Cry as much as you can, after that you will feel better" Yoongi pat my head as he trying to calm me down.

I cry even louder than before after hearing his words.