CHAPTER 16

It was a cool and breezy evening. A strong gust of wind blew against my face.
Yoongi and I were walking on the street after having lunch with her mom at their house.

We're still feeling awkward about the incidence earlier until I decided to break the embarrassment.

"Yoongi, I..."

"Y/n, I..."

We both said at the same time as we look at each other.

"You speak first" I said.

"No, you go first" Yoongi said as he let me speak first.

"Uhm...I wanna say thanks for making my mood turn better" I smiled.

"If you're happy I'm happy as well" Yoongi show his gummy smile.

That's cute... I've been so long didn't see his gummy smile.

"Uhm...so what are you gonna tell me?" I look at him while walking with him at the park.

"I...well I just wanna say do you wanna be- I mean Eat corndog" He said stammering while pointing at the corndog stall.

"Sure" I chuckled.

"Ok wait me here" he just went to the stall and I sat on the bench wait for him.

.......

Yoongi pov.
I feel like wanted to slap myself for changing my sentence into eating corndog when I literally wanted to confess my feeling to her.

"Aish" I sigh and just buy corndog then walk back to Y/n then sit beside of her and hand her the corndog.

"Here you go, different kind of corndog" I smiled.

"Thanks" she smile and enjoy eating her corndog while looking at the scenery Infront of us.

I just look at somewhere as I'm thinking of should I really confess my feeling right now? Or maybe later?

"Yoongi"

"Huh?" I look at Y/n who call me.
She just take one of the corndog and hand it to me.

"You should eat too, don't always treat me corndog until didn't get to eat , come on eat with me" said Y/n.

I just take it and smile "alright" then eat with her.

......

After taking a long evening walk, we're already Infront of Y/n house.

"You're home now" I said as we stand Infront of her house.

"Thanks for walking me home"

"Anytime, well... You should go in now, it's getting cold outside"

"Oh..ok" Y/n smile and about to open the door and I quickly call her by her name.

"Y/n"

She turn around and look at me.
"Yes?"

Should I really do it right now?
What if she reject me how?

"Uh.. nothing just wanna say goodbye and have a goodnight that's all" I smile awkwardly and walk away.

"Bye" y/n replied.

Why am I always say different things when I've already decided it , haish...

.....

Y/n POV.
After Yoongi left, I just went in to the house and met my mom who were just come down from upstairs.

"Oh you're home, come help me with the dinner" my mom said and I nodded then follow her to the kitchen help her by preparing for the dinner.

As I was busy help my mom with the dinner, my phone is ringing.
I excuse myself and went to answer the call while went out to the backyard.

"Hello?"

"Skrrtttt ay yow Anna in the phone"

I immediately burst into laugh when hearing Anna voice from the phone.

"Anna, what's up?" I giggled.

"Just wanted to tell you that I'm going back during Christmas hohoho"

"Really? Woohoo! Gotta make a reunion party when you're home" I stomping my feet as I feel happy.

"But! Don't tell the guys ok? Cause I wanted to surprise them, especially that Chimchim hohoho"

"Alright alright, omg can't wait to see you again after 6 months"

"Huhu I miss you guys so much tho" Anna said while making sobbing sound. "But anyway~ I've got a lot of gift for you guys I hope you guys will like it"

"Anything that you give I'll appreciate it same goes to the guys too"

I sit on the swing at my backyard while talking on the phone with Anna.

"Y/n~" my mom call me from the house as she already prepared for the dinner.

"Ok I gotta go now, see ya" I end call then get back in the house to join dinner with my parents.

........

After dinner, I stayed in my room while scrolling my phone.
A notification just pop up with Florence name on it.

I tap on the notification and read her message.

Florence (online friend)
Do you want to hangout with me this Saturday? I don't wanna go out alone 😩

Y/n
Sure, since that I don't have any schedule during that day , let's hangout together

I responded to her message and chat with her.
Even tho we rarely chat but we still keep our contact and even sometimes we did hangout together when we both are free from our schedule.

......

Time skipped.
I get myself ready after wake up from bed and getting ready to go out with Florence.

As I was just coming out from my house, yoongi is standing there looking at me.

"Yoongi?" I walk towards him as I saw him.

"Oh hey y/n where are you going?" He asked.

"Nah I have a date with Florence today, what's up?"

"Uhm well I was about to..."
ask you out but you already have a date.
"Go to the cyber café that nearby your house"

"Oh...ok then I've to go now bye" I said and wave at him then walk away from him and went to the bus station.

.......

Yoongi Pov.
I just watch Y/n walk away and kick the stone on the road.
"No chance again, Aish" I hold my waist and an Idea just pop up in my mind.

Why don't I just follow her and find a chance to ask her out for dinner? No no no that ain't happen, she was going out with Florence they might shopping all day...

I sighed and walk here and there while thinking of a way to ask her out.

"Huh... nevermind I'll just ask her out the other day then" I sighed and walk away from her house area.

.....

Y/n POV.
After get off from the bus, I went to the bench that place at outside of the ice cream shop and wait for Florence.

"Did I too early to come here?" I talk to myself as I look around the places while waiting for Florence.
"Why isn't she here yet? It's almost 1:30pm now" I said and get up while deciding to grab some ice cream for myself.

The moment when I get up, someone just calling me from far.
And that voice of the person are so familiar to me until I start feeling nervous.

Why is he doing here? How did he know I was here? Where's Florence?