Chapter 1

"HI! WELCOME TO KAUR EMPIRE HOTEL!" as Violet greeted the guests blissfully.

"Hi! We have a reservation --"

"Yes! Mr. and Mrs. Silver and Evie Alessandro, welcome to our hotel -- again!" she fully smiled to the guests in front of her. She knew every regular and VIP guests of their hotel as she was now working here as a front desk manager after two years of being the receptionist. "As usual, you were at the penthouse suite." nilabas niya mula sa drawer ang dalawang swipe card para sa room key. "Here's your room key cards ma'am, sir."

"Thanks, Violet." as a woman guest took the key cards and got assisted by the personal butler.

She sighed a deep breath and smiles as she watches their two regular VIP guests walking passed through her going to their suites. She knew them also as the owner of the hotel's closest friend.

Sa buong araw ng duty niya bilang mid-shift, same hectic and rattled ang duty niya. Kaliwa't kanang phone calls and emails for reservations and follow ups, non-stop updating ng mga mag-check in and check out of the guests, even receiving complains, flight and car booking. Yet, Violet cannot took away the smile she needed to wear like a grace under pressure.

As two years working in this hotel, she was promoted as the front desk manager for half a year now. Senior man sa mga ibang kasamahan, hindi naman siya nagbabago kung paano pakitunguan ang mga ito. Kahit maaari na siyang magutos na lamang, siya pa rin ang mismong gumagawa ng mga bagay naayon sa trabaho nila. She doesn't like the superiority complex, yet her colleagues respects her.

"Miss Violet, mag-break ka kaya muna?"

Napatingin naman si Violet sa wall clocks sa likuran ng front desk nila.

"Alas syete na pala, hindi ko namalayan."

"Sige na, miss Violet. Kami na muna dito."

Pagka-punch out ni Violet ay dumiretso na siyang pantry para makapaghapunan. They have one free meal a day sa hotel kaya hindi niya kailangan bumili palagi ng pagkain sa labas. Masasarap naman din ang pinapakain sa kanilang mga staff ng hotel. One of the privileges she experienced working with this company, maalaga at hindi madamot sa mga staff. Hindi rin maabuso sa oras ng trabaho at kung kinakailangan mag-overtime, they're well paid off kahit pa fixed sa 12 hours ang duty niya bilang Manager. Kaya rin siya nagtagal rito dahil bukod sa maganda ang working environment niya, she can manage her time being divided into her work and personal life.

As she was seated and chewing slowly the food, she opened her phone and look upon one by one the comment section and reviews from her site.

Para siyang kinikiliti sa tuwa ngunit pinipigilan niya ito sa tuwing makakabasa ng mga magagandang reviews.

This story is so awesome! Can't wait to be published as book! I'll definitely buy one!

Periwinkle is such a genius! The plot twists are intense and mind blowing!

Best mystery story I ever read! Good job, Periwinkle!

Can't wait for the next story! I'm obsessed!

Kahit madalas na siyang makabasa ng ganitong reviews, hindi pa rin naaalis sa kanya ang kilig at tuwa kapag marami ang pumupuri sa gawa niya.

Most of the people know her as the hotelier, but nobody ever knows that she was hidding something behind the curtain.

Violet loves to write different genre stories as her hobby, but in turned out it become really successful the market will totally gonna love her works. She just started it as a hobby, now it was one of her greatest achievement could ever have!