chapter 2

Tina's p.o.v

I was sitting and looking at the girl and her girlfriend sissy clinging together. I feel like I'm going to faint I hate this feeling. Why would she cause butterfly in my stomach and still be with another girl while I am here praying for her to notice me. I hate her because I love her.
They were so engrossed in what they are doing that the forgot I am here and began to kiss, I can't take it anymore so I bust out.
"Oh for God sake get a room "
They were startled I stood up and was about to walk out of the class when I felt someone hold my hand my heart started beating I thought it was Mill holding my hand but when I looked back it was sky the girl that has been asking me out for almost two weeks now. "Hi, sky" I said to her.
"Hi Tina, wi... will you like to h... have lunch with me??" Sky asked.
"Sure let's go" I said just trying to get my mind off that girl.
"Yeah!!!" Sky squeak.
She is happy that I accepted to have lunch with her. She intertwined our hands and lead me out of the class.

Mill's p.o.v

That monkey have taken the love of my life, I won't allow that to happen not on this earth I stood up to follow them but sissy hold me back and kiss me again.
"Don't mind her, baby" she said between the kiss. 'I am coming for you  sky you are a dead meat' I said in my mind.
I kiss her back, she sneak her soft hand under my shirt and squeeze my breast, I moan into her mouth. "let's go to my house" I said to her.

At my house my mom and dad are out of the house so nobody will disturb us  immediately we entered my room I pushed her to the wall and smashed my lips against hers.
"Mi... Mill " she moan I don't know how it happened but I found myself being press against the wall.
"You know you are the bottom" she tease me and press her lips gently on my lips while her hands are holding my massive boobs.

Tina's p.o.v

The lunch date was a very wonderful one, should I say a date I am not sure but I think I should give sky a chance she is cute smart and caring so it will not hurt to give her a chance.
"So Tina what do you say about what I told you before?" She asked.
"What are you talking about" I pretend as if I don't know what she is talking about.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked, playing with her fingers
" Yes I will be your girlfriend" I said and she look at me.
"I'm serious" she said.
"I'm serious al.... " before I can finish she fainted

Mill's p.o.v 
So where are you going from here now?" sissy asked as I put my things together.
" Why do you ask? " I asked back at her.
" Well, I just want to spend some more time with you, you know like we should hang out sometime," she said.
" Fine when are we going out?"
Maybe in the evening something like that, is that ok with you?"
"Time" I asked.
"7: PM is that ok with you" she asked me.
"It's cool but I don't know your house" I said.
"Don't worry I'll come over to pick you up," sissy said leaning in to kiss me.
"I can't believe that you are my girlfriend now"she said.
If only she knew that I am playing with her.
"I love you so much Mill, I want you to know that" she added.
"I love you too" I said just to get her off me.
I stood up from the bed I was sitting on and went to the drawer beside my bed and brought out new iphone 12 and gave it to her.
"Take it as a gift from me"
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"I'm giving you the phone what's the big deal?" I asked her.
"Are you saying that my phone is not good for me?"
"No not at all I'm giving you the phone because I am done with you!" I said to her.
"What are you saying baby, please don't do this to me please" she knelt down and start begin me.
"We can still be friends but I am sorry be friends" I said to her.
"I love you, please don't do this to me