Late Night Shenanigans [Bang Chan x Reader]

Start from the beginning

He scoffed, "no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Naurrrr."

"I can do this all night." You teased when you noticed the annoyance in his voice grow with each comeback.

"Please don't," he nearly sighed out, "Jisung kept on texting me awful jokes and puns."

You let out a mock offended shout, "and he didn't think to include me?"

"Consider yourself blessed." He responded as his eyes stayed on the road. While it was quiet, and there were hardly any cars about, he was taking the two of you down a winding path devoid of lights except for the ones coming from his headlights.

"Wait, but I want to hear!" you continued excitedly.

"What do you call a baby computer?"

You tilted your head to the side and thought about it, "minitor?"

"What?" the shock in his voice was clear, "what does that even mean? Like a minotaur?"

"Ah, like a mini-monitor?" you tried to defend your answer, "nevermind that. What was the answer?"

"Data." Chan deadpanned and it was your turn to be in shock and confusion.

"Data?"

"Da-ta-ta," he added in a baby voice and you nearly snorted. Mostly from the sound of Chan doing a baby voice, and not really because of the joke. "Come on, it wasn't that funny."

"That's such a Jisung thing," you smiled as you watched the scenery pass by before turning on your phone to confront said person.

From: (y/n)

Mcscuse

You're out here telling jokes to Chan without me???

From: Jeekies

Yes?

From: (y/n)

What is this betrayal I smell?

From: Jeekies

Nooooo

I'm sorryyyyyy

I got kicked from the GC

And Chan was the last person I texted

When did that happen? You quickly checked the group chat and scrolled through it a bit to see 'Seungmo removed Jeekies from the chat.' Without a second of hesitation, you quickly added Jisung back into the chat.

From: (y/n)

What do you call a baby computer?

From: Hyunjinnie

Backup!

From: Jeekies

Data!

Wait backup?

No

😂

From: Cat dad

TF?

That makes no sense

From: Lixie

Data?

huhhhhh?