Chapter 13: School Shopping

Start from the beginning

Izuku: it is. in the classroom you almost killed a tired denki for touching it. 

Aizawa: well you are family and he is a hard working student. 

Izuku: I am family?

Aizawa: arghh too tired to deal with anything, c'mon

Aizawa grabbed my hand, careful not to touch the scars. I got dragged up through the cold, squeeky stairs into a room I have never been in. It looked like the biggest room in the house with a bed that could fit at least 6 people. The walls were dark purple, or were they light purple, and dark because it was dark in general? Who knew? Inside the bed I saw Present Mic and Shinso. They were laying on different sides of the bed. Present Mic was sleeping on his side with the blanket on, while Shinso layed in a star position, with the blanket over his head. There was also a cat on that side of the blanket. I hope he is still breathing. 

Aizawa: get in 

Izuku:w.what?

Aizawa: u aint letting you stay alone in a kitchen. 

Izuku: true..

I got in next to Shinso. Aizawa, of course, went next to Mr. Yamada. Or were they Yamada-Aizawa? Or Aizawa-Yamada? It doesn't matter at least for now. 

Izuku: wait, does that mean you were the one who locked me in that sleeping bag?

Aizawa: I mean yea? 

Izuku: I almost suffocated there. It was uncomfortable and i woke up with a feeling like the world is telling me 'bad morni-

Aizawa pulled Izuku into a hug. Thenl after a minute or two, he let go. 

That minute though was really surprising, confusing, and comforting for Izuku. He didn't know what to say or how to react. He just shut his mouth and his eyesp, and rested. After Aizawa let go, he ruffled his problem child's head.

Aizawa: sleep well for another hour at least. I am here to protect you, and is is your family. 

Izuku smiled. A really warm smile. And then, everything went pitch black again. He didn't wish to dream again, but that is what happened. The same nightmare. 

Darkness. My old friend (hello darkness my old friend XD). I didn't miss you, but I did wish to experience you againm but not in this way. This time, I saw a light in front of me. It was a dull one. I wish it was brighter.  Infront of me was.. my father.. my mother... Was that the mysterious voice? Was that what my deepest fear was? There was Kacchan now here. And then my entire elementary school. Everyone's face was emotionless. Some had a pity smile, but none of the eyes were shining. 

"Look at that looser" 

"Pathetic"

"You are nothing!"

"Don't you dare disrespect me!"

"You think you are better than me?"

All these comment popped up one after another. They felt like knives in my back. 

"I wish you were never born"

"Useless"

Izuku: it's not true..

"Can't do anything right"

Izuku: I can..

"QUIRK LESS"

Izuku: I am not quirkless.

And then,that one comment that hit Izuku the most. The one after which his eyes lost their sparkle, and the smile was always actually upside down.