CHAPTER 21

Madhulika was relaxed. Nothing went wrong. She feels as light as feather. Past few weeks were really heavy on her, she need to hide about Avantika and Akash's relationship, their pregnancy and make sure wedding happend this month only. She was exhausted mentally and bit of physically as well.

While she was thinking of all that, a hand made his way on her back. She turns around to see his husband, just in his dhoti. Yes, he was bare chest. She gulped hard. His strong, eye grabbing soild chest was making her weak in her knees.

 His strong, eye grabbing soild chest was making her weak in her knees

"You know you can touch, what you are starting at. All yours." He caught her checking him out.
Blood run out of her body.

"No, I don't wish to touch you." She mumbles while speaking.
"Liar, go and grab him or at least touch his broad shoulder" her conscience whinned.

She gets herself busy in changing clothes.

"Let me help you." Agastya get hold of her veil.

"No thanks", she tried taking it back.

"Why, scared that you might give in to your inner needs and wishes."

"Aww, he knows me soo well and you." Her conscience mocked her.

"There is nothing like that." She said with lot of guts.

"Then allow me." He started unpinning it. She stood still, his fingers doing the job very well.
He drop the veil down, standing Infront of her, he pull the duppta, that was tucked in her waist. While removing, he purposely tease her at belly.
She was breathing heavily, feeling his touch. It's like she didn't wants to stop him now.

Watching her face, Agastya knows it will not be difficult to make her confess that she also wants him.

He throws the veil/Duppta on the corner. She was in now her underskirt and blouse, which was almost backless. He stood behind her, keeping her long silky hairs aside, running his fingers on her back. She no longer hold her herself. She turns and keep his head on his torso, gripping his strong elbows.

A winning smirk dance on his lips. But now he has pass his winning or losing wish. He just wants to be with her. He wants her to show how much he loves her, how much he desires her.

He loosen the strings on her blouse, which now shows her Complete back. She holds the blouse from falling down. They remain still in the moment for good minutes.
Later he, picked her up in the bridal style and laid her on the bed. Her lose blouse give him eye pleasing view of her neck and cleavage. He kissed on her neck, nibbling and licking there. As a reaction, her hold on the bed he's tight.
While his lips and tounge were working on her neck, his hands were trying to open the knot of the underskirt. He untied it slowly but easily. He sit near her legs, pulling it down. She bites her lips.
Agastya himself was getting desperate. Unable to control his urge, he started kissing all over her body. Starting from legs to her inner thighs then her belly. In a jerk he pull her blouse.
Now, Madhulika was Infront of him in her raw beauty, which was till now coverd with clothes.
He kissed her forehead, than eyes. Moving down he he starts peppering kisses on her left Bossom, meddling the other one with his hands. Then give the same attention to other one as well.
She was equally enjoying the attention. Her one hand on his broad shoulders and other messed up in his hairs.

After giving pleasure to her breasts, he look in her eyes and smacks his lips on her, bitting and sucking them. Her moans were motivating him even more.

"Agastya" she mouths his name, seductively, with heavy breathes.

"I have never love my name so much before." He was happy hearing his name the way she said.

He position himself near her clitoris, which was already wet with his pleasures. He can feel her nervousness.
He goes near her ears and whispers, "it will be bit painful in start but I promise I make your every pain into pleasure and happiness."

She smiles "I want you to be with me in everything, that's it."

He pecked her nose and without anymore words he entered in her. She clutched him tightly.
Indeed it was painful for her. He kept saying soothing words in her ears. He gave some to adjust. Soon seeing her relax, he started moving in and out. Their room was filled with their moans and grunts.
Madhulika feel like she is in heaven. Together they are touching new heights of love.
Agastya didn't left her any part unexplored.
After their love making, they both laid down next to each other.
Madhulika has a tears of happiness in her eyes.
Agastya got tensed, "are you ok?"

"Never like before" her answer even suprise her also.

"I love you. I loved you the time I saw you. I love you for being best daughter in law. I love you for being there for Avantika. Most importantly I love you for being you." He expresses his love with a kiss on her lips in the last.

"And now you will love me from being a student to you." She winks and sat up on him. In no time he was turned on again. This time it was His Madhulika taking the charge.

Later, family was having dinner time. Yes, bit of their tiredness was removed.

"So I guess we can tell people about us being grandparents." Ajatshatru looks at Agastya.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They did it! They did it! They did it!❣️❣️❣️

Agastya and Madhulika are now AgMa

I have written mature Chapter before but not this much detailed.🙈🙊

I guess I will keep on practice/improving like this, you might get an Great ShaPoo love making in next books.😂😂🙈

Hope you will like the chapter.

Do not forget to vote and comments.