The younger couldnt help but feel so happy and touched by his husband's actions. It made him feel like the luckiest person in the world to get a partner who stood by him, helped him in his fears and understood him better than Jungkook himself.

"Aw come here you big baby! Come to hyung" Taehyung said cooing and enveloped the younger in a warm hug, their arms resting around each other perfectly as if it was made to be there.

They were now lying down on the couch, cuddling with each other while watching a some random movie.

Suddenly Jungkook asked a question quietly that made Taehyung snap his head around

"What did you say?" Taehyung asks

"Um Do you hate me HYung?" Jungkook asked looking down.

His heart was exhausted from feeling guilty every time he looked at Taehyung, Jungkook's couldn't help but fear that one day his husband would start hating him for everything that happened.

He was scared that one day Taehyung would leave him.

The trauma was all over his head that even the slightest teasing from Taehyung would make him overthink and come to a conclusion that his bear loathes him for everything that happened.

Yes Jungkook was vulnerable and you may even call him as a fool.

But he was not a fool for overthinking, instead he was afraid.

Afraid of what might happen if he didn't prepare his tender heart for what might happen. he knew he was ruined if he couldn't have Taehyung's arms around him or be able to sniff his calming scent.

He just loved the older a little too much.

And the thought of losing Taehyung made him go full on anxious.

But what he didn't know was that the smiling and joking Taehyung had similar fears too.

In movies you might see that the main leads are back to their normal life after almost getting killed, but reality was something entirely different.

And to know that reality, they had to communicate!

Because they're not mind readers duh

However maybe in this case they are ...

Taehyung smiled, a flicker of sadness passing through his eyes before they went to the normal. The older cups Jungkook's chubby cheeks and says with a shaking eyes, staring right into the younger's eyes

"Listen right here you muscle bunny! I FUCKING CAN NEVER HATE YOU! These beautiful bambi eyes of yours, your pink soft lips, your beautiful giggles whenever you get excited, your usual daddy mode whenever you top, your muscly body, you're utterly precious soul and you in general... I admire them all and they're all mine! And even if one day you come and say that you wanna leave me, You know what I will do?"

"W-What?" Jungkook asks a soft smile on his lips

"I will kidnap you and keep you locked inside our home!" Taehyung threatened pouting

"You will?" Jungkook asks with a bright smile

"Ofcourse I will!" Taehyung said seriously before he starts whining "Aish why are you smiling! Who even smiles like that for getting kidnapped and locked up! You need to be scared of me, I am dangerous!"

The older said pouting and looking at Jungkook with angry puppy eyes.

Right he should be scared.

They soon got into bed after making out a little bit and maybe even more...

Jungkook's lied down, already feeling Taehyung's arms around him.

These days he hated sleeping because he kept getting nightmares of that bitch being alive or either Taehyung leaving.

Suddenly he felt Taehyung turn his body so that the younger was facing him.

"Hyung?" He asks confusedly

Taehyung didn't say anything just stared into his eyes before pecking his forehead.

"Its okay to be scared Jungkook-ah, fear is not something to be ashamed of koo." Taehyung says seriously and JUngkook feels himself gaping

"So next time you feel insecure or get all anxious, Talk to me kookie or else ..." Taehyung stops with a dark look in his eyes

"O-Or else?" Jungkook asks stuttering

"Or else I am topping the whole month!" Taehyung winks smirking and pulls a pouting Jungkook who kept muttering 'unfair' into his chest, tickling the younger until the room was filled with giggles and happiness

----------- E-N-D---O-F---F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K----------

Taehyung blinks, coming back to the present.

Suddenly the knocking on the door stopped and everything fell eerie silent.

The model gulped, he could no hear only his racing heartbeat everything else was pin drop silent.

He sighed, thinking maybe the stranger was gone.

And with that thought Taehyung puts the knife down but tucks the pepper spray into his pocket..

Just in case he needed it.

Suddenly the pitch dark silence was ruined by a loud knocking making Taehyung flinch and jump back.

He quickly peaks in through the window and sighs in relief.

It was Jungkook.

Thank the fucking god.

he quickly opens the door and smiles brightly when he sees the younger standing there in black leather jacket and his favourite bucket hat on his forehead covering his eyes and a mask covering half of his face.

But Taehyung had seen him like this a hundred times of he knew tht it was Jungkook.

Taehyung immediately rushes over and hugs the younger tightly.

"Aish Kookie where were you! I got so scared." Taehyung mumbled pouting but suddenly his body froze when he felt the younger's hands wrap around him.

It was not a normal hug.

Instead the younger's hands seemed to grope all over him, as if desperate to feel his body not in a vulnerable way but rather as if he was checking the model out.

Taehyung gulped and lets himself breath and it hit him hard.

The scent of blood and cigarettes.

This was not Jungkook.

▭■▭■▭■▭■▭■

A/N : HEY YO!

What Taehyung forgot in midst of all the panic was that, why would Jungkook knock?

How y'all doing?!!!

what are your thoughts???

Thank you for reading!!!

TAEKOOK FOREVER !