"I will be more careful this time," you told Paimon and went back into the field.

You recognized Childe moves immediately and dodged them straight away. His moves were super fast and annoying.

You fought alongside Aether and finally beat Childe. You thought you were done until he brought his third phase.

Ayo this shit illegal or something. Why the heck can he manipulate two elements??

"I forgot to tell you he has three phases," Aether apologized.

"It's fine! It's time to pull out the machine gun!" You exclaimed.

"Machine gun?" Paimon asked.

"My burst of course," you replied.

"MACHINE GUN!" Paimon yelled.

"Erosion!" You yelled before releasing the thorns right at him.

He staggered each time it hit him. Aether took this chance to put all elemental reactions on him, decreasing his health rapidly.

"We did it!" You said happily.

"Go collect the leyline," Paimon said.

You see this random sprout that sprouted out of no where. You opened it to see some amazing rewards.

"This is so cool!" You told them.

"It's normal for us once you get used to it," Paimon said.

"Should I ask him the questions now?" You asked.

"Maybe later, after he gets a bit better," Paimon suggested.

"Why not let's all get some food from Wanmin restaurant? I'm hungry," Paimon said.

"You're always hungry," Aether responded.

"Then let's head to Wanmin restaurant!" You said also hungry.

Venti pov

"You seem sort of depressed today, my old friend," Zhongli sipped his tea.

"I have to find her...I don't even know where she is..." Venti said as he rest his head on his hands.

"You mean Y/n?" Zhongli asked.

"Yes- Wait how did you know her name?" Venti asked, surprised how Zhongli knows your name.

"I talked to her a few days ago. If I am right, she should be still in Liyue," Zhongli replied.

"Do you know where she is!?" Venti asked, excited.

"Childe should be healed today and beaten up by now so probably one of the food shops eating with that floating creature," Zhongli replied.

No one pov

"Achoo! Paimon thinks someone is talking about me," Paimon sneezed.

"It's probably from Mona still wondering how much you can eat with that tiny body of yours," Aether guessed.

"Paimon shouldn't be eating that much. You might lose your floating abilities," you told Paimon.

"Hey!!" Paimon said angrily.

"We should leave the restaurant since we have finished our food. We shouldn't occupy up the space here for diners," You told them

"Wow you're really considerate!" Paimon said.

"It's what I normally do back on Earth, this restaurant is also quite small but has a lot of customers so it's best to give them the seats to earn money," You replied.