"But the safest place is the most dangerous one right?" You asked.

"That is correct. I hope you quickly retrieve this item it's quite a dangerous mission. Northland bank is where the Fatui has settled in Li Yue, so there's a possibility of Childe helping you," Zhongli said.

"I will go to Northland bank then," you said.

"I would also like to know who is Childe," you added.

"He is the Eleventh of the fatui harbinger. He likes to fight," Paimon said.

"Can I ask him to sign a contract? So I can get my information," you asked.

"You can but, what will you give if you lose?" Paimon asked.

"You guys," you smirked.

"What!!?" Paimon asked in shock.

"Hey, didn't you mention before he would like to travel with you guys? Anyways, I won't LOSE to him. I'm confident in my powers," you said.

"Yea...says the one who instantly pass out after a use of their powers," Paimon crossed her arms.

"I was able to slap Venti a couple of times! And also made him delicious food for free. Do you want some?" You asked.

"Oh nevermind, she completely got what it takes to beat Childe up," Paimon quickly added.

"You guys can join me in the fight if you would like," you said.

"More man power means higher chance of beating him. Paimon doesn't want to go with him so let's fight along side her," Paimon said.

Aether sighed, he too don't want to restrict his travels so to find his sister. If he has to go with the harbinger, it probably means he have to stay in liyue the whole time.

"I will help," Aether said.

"Yay!" You jumped.

You quickly find Childe to establish the contract.

"Who's this?" Childe asked seeing you for the first time.

"This is Atsume, she came to find you because..."

"I would like to establish a contract!" You ended Paimon sentence.

"I heard you like fighting, so would you be interested in fighting me so that I can ask you a few questions about the fatui and the Tsaritsa," you said.

"Sure, if only you can beat me," Childe said.

"When I asked those questions you have to answer them truthfully," you added.

"Sure, we can battle once I am healed up. I'm still wounded from the traveller's battle," Childe says.

Training time! I should try grabbing things and smashing them with my elemental skill.

You trained in Liyue forest, you took up dead logs and smash them into hilichurls. You also use your skill to throw hilichurls far into a distance.

When the date finally came to battle Childe. You didn't even let him finish his starting line and already attacked him.

"Impatient huh? Let's see how long you can last!" Childe said after he was able to stand.

He shot arrows at you with water currents. You dodged it with ease and grabbed him with your elemental skill and toss him against the walls of the golden house.

When Childe pulled his delusion form, he switched to physical attacks. Aether didn't help much in the first phase. But he sure did in the second.

You were beaten to a pulp in the second phase. Lucky Paimon gave you a teyvat fried egg to revive you. She gave you a couple more of their food to heal up.