𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - until the end of the world

BONUS CHAPTER
❛ until the end of the world ❜

Sunlight streamed through the window, drowning the whole room in brightness

Hestia groaned slightly, the sunlight getting in her eyes, causing her to flutter them open. She blinked a couple of times and attempted to get up in order to cover the windows.

The arm around her waist tightened and pulled her down.

"Don't go." Bucky mumbled sleepily, his head burrowed in her neck, his lips placing small kisses.

Hestia sighed as she turned to face him, causing Bucky to open his eyes. "I just wanna cover up the windows, the sunlight is annoying."

Bucky brushed a stray strand of her hair from her cheek then put his hand on the back of her neck, rubbing it gently. "You should be happy the sun is making an appearance in winter."

"The sun can piss off." Hestia grumbled and screwed her eyes shut, only opening them when Bucky kissed her firmly on the lips.

"Let me see your eyes, pretty girl." he murmured gently and smiled when she fluttered them open. He leaned towards her again, kissing her fondly as she kissed him back.

Suddenly, he was on top of her, his metal hand next to her head in order to support himself while his right hand was on her hip. Bucky kissed her again, longing to feel her against him again.

Hestia's small chuckle turned into a quiet moan when Bucky kissed her neck, his right arm lowering to her thigh. "Lift up your hips for me, doll."

"Not fair." Hestia muttered, a flush covering her face. "I'm already sore from last night."

"You should know by now that I don't play fair."

━━━━━━━

Hestia traced patterns on Bucky's bare chest, his own metal hand tracing patterns on her hip. There was a comfortable silence in the room, only the sound of their breath being heard.

Bucky turned slightly and looked at the clock, his eyes widening a little. He turned to Hestia and kissed her head, prompting her to look up at him.

"Get dressed, doll. I have a suprise for you."

Hestia's eyebrows furrowed as she watched Bucky stand up, the covers slipping to his waist as he started getting dressed. "Where are we going?" she asked as she got up as well and startes putting some clothes on.