𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ━━━ i wanna ruin our friendship

CHAPTER FIVE
❛ i wanna ruin our friendship ❜
( episode five, season one )

Hestia knew she shouldn't have gone after Karli, but Bucky and Sam asked her too and quite frankly, she was speechless after what John Walker did

So she looked for Karli, but the young girl fled the scene quicker than ever and Hestia realized looking for her had no use.

She couldn't get the scene out of her head, John above the man, the shield coming down on him, blood splattering in the ground, the shield smeared in blood. The shield, something that represented freedom, became a lethal weapon, something used to kill.

So seeing Sam in the same position the second she entered the warehouse, made her blood run cold. John was holding the shield above Sam, seconds away from hitting him with it when Hestia clenched her fists and stopped him in midair.

Bucky took it as his cue to hit John and bring him to the ground. Hestia ran towards Sam, her hands shaking from nerves as she looked over him, searching for any fatal injury. Luckily, there was none and Hestia found herself letting out a small breath.

In a matter of seconds, the three had John against a wall, ripping the shield out of his arms. The super soldier serum in his veins did not stop his arm from breaking when he finally let go of the shield and they all slumped almost in relief.

"It's mine." John hissed in a venomous tone as he glared at them, his arm hanging limp by his side.

"It's over, John." Sam shook his head.

"It's mine."

When he walked towards them, ready to throw a punch, Bucky caught his arm and punched John in the face causing him to fall down, panting harshly.

Bucky handed Sam the shield and stood to the side as he waited for them. Sam followed him soon and before she could leave, Hestia crouched down next to John and grabbed him harshly by the collar.

"Stay the hell away from us." she glared, her eyes narrowed to slits as she gave him one last punch in the jaw, causing John to pass out.

━━━━━━━

Sirens echoed in the backround as Hestia leaned on a table with her hip, the shield next to her. Sam was talking but Hestia could barely pay attention.

"The GRC is conducting raids to try and find Karli, but so far they've only found her followers. They've searched this camp, and just like the last camp, nothing. She's gone. We'll never find her."