𝒕𝒘𝒐 ━━━ get in losers, we're going to therapy

CHAPTER TWO
❛  get in losers, we're going to therapy ❜
( episode two, season one )

彡 CHAPTER TWO❛  get in losers, we're going to therapy ❜ ( episode two, season one )

"Did you know Steve Rogers?"

"I was two years out of West Point when Steve came back on the scene. I followed his career very closely as an Avenger. I like to think that I modeled my work after his."

"So you've always wanted to be a hero?"

"I liked that what I was doing would make people feel safe. Steve Rogers was the kind of guy who could do that, he gave me hope. Even though I never met him, he feels like a brother."

Hestia scoffed. "Brother my ass." she grumbled as she walked around her house, in search for a better shirt. She might not have been besties with Steve but she knew this much - Steve would not want this pompous asshole pretending to be Captain America.

A meow came from the couch and Hestia looked towards Alpine, who was peering at her with his big blue eyes. "You agree with me, don't you, Alp?"

Alpine meowed again and Hestia took it as a good sign. When he meowed again, Hestia saw him nudging the phone that was next to him. She frowned as she sat back down on the couch, causing Alpine to quickly climb in her lap.

She opened her phone as she looked at another missed call from Sam. "Fuck you, Sam Wilson." she muttered to herself as she dialed his number.

━━━━━━━

"Shouldn't have given up the shield."

"Good to see you too, Buck." Hestia could see Sam rolling his eyes from where she was sitting on a crate.

"This is wrong." Bucky argued. He looked better with short hair - Hestia noticed.

"Hey, hey, look, I'm working, alright? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait. Now where is-"

"Good to see you too, boys." Hestia smiled sarcastically as Bucky and Sam's heads snapped up to her. She climbed down from the crate as she mentally complained at her suit again. "Long time no see."

"Hestia." Bucky sighed quietly, giving her the smallest of smiles.

"Well it's about damn time." Sam chuckled as he brought her in a hug. "What have you been up to, Tia?"

Hestia rolled her eyes. "I told you to stop calling me that."

"When have I ever listened?" Sam retorted as he went to ruffle her hair only for Hestia to close her fist and make him stop moving. Sam groaned. "Forgot about those annoying powers of yours."

Hestia rolled her eyes again before she turned to Bucky. "Buck, it's nice to see you again."

Bucky's eyes widened dramatically. "Hestia Flynn? Expressing something other than hate? Yeah, knew something was up the moment I saw you."