Boss

It was still early I wanted to sleep more but still I don't want to continue the dream just yet. Also my mc is already out of battery so it needed to be charge.

My phone rang making me drag my lazy ass to the study table.

As I read the ID it was my boss.

"Hello.." I answered.

"Good Morning Miss Lee. Any progress about your work?" he ask sounding bossy as ever.

"Yeah I've already made progress, just editing it now." I said but just an excuse.

"Good to hear, we've received your email and the drafts were all good. And I heard from my assistant that you're currently in Pulao Rintis right?"

30 Minutes later...

"Nooooo!"

I yelled flopping myself to the bed.

My boss and the crew is coming here...

Let's get this over with.

I prepared myself to get dressed, wear some casual clothes, charge my mc, had breakfast with my grandmother and gave her a kiss in the cheek then off I go towards the Railway Station. Ten minutes later the train arrives to see my crew.

I wave at them and they all walks to me bringing along with their luggages and bags.

"Welcome to Pulao Rintis Island everyone!" I greeted them.

"This place is peaceful Ying. I believe this is your hometown?" Sai ask. I nodded at his guess.

"Come on everyone! You all must be tired from the hours travel, a hotel is where all will stay." I said and leads them to the taxis, I was traveling with Sai, Lia and Hane, the other four was with the other taxi. In a grand five star hotel owned by Mr Bagogo, Boss wasn't with them since he already has a mansion here somewhere.

I left them in the hotel and head to a street where Boss' mansion is. I heard he already arrived a little earlier from the crew.

As the Taxi stop, the Mansion was huge. With a four storey building, the surroundings were quiet its like I'm walking to a hunted mansion. There was no one here, except for a chopper in a platform, this must be the vehicle he used to get here fast.

I click the door bell creating a loud sound signaling I was here.

The door was open by a servant.

"Miss Ling?" the Servant asks.

Ling?

"Excuse me, that would be me." Behind me I heard a female annoying voice, pushing me aside from the entrance.

This bitch is getting on my nerves!

She stop glancing at me more like disgusted. "You're in my way so ta ta~" I rolled my eyes from her and just enter. My eyes widen my mouth formed open to witness myself standing in a wide living room between the twin staircases, the inside was elegant yet has a modern interior designs, there were expensive looking furnitures, big chandeliers and everything you see nice.

It's like the mansion is so clean and neat, you can only see the sparks.

"This way ladies." The Servant said and leads us to our Boss' own office room here in his mansion.

We made it to his office, the servant then asks Boss a permission to enter he says yes then the servant opens the door for us and we both entered.

"Miss Lee, Ling you both made it. Perfect." Boss said after he reveals himself from the swivel chair. His office is kinda dark? What is he like afraid of the dark? I walk to the switches clicking it to on.

"Miss Lee? Do you mind?" He ask in a stern tune, I rolled my eyes and walk back to I came from.

"Alright, As I announce the schedule of the upcoming Comic Book Fest in the city, I want the two of you to come up with a brilliant plan to organize it." he started.

What? The Comic Book Fest is held here? I thought its gonna be settled in Malacca? Boss then sets his eyes on me. "Miss Lee? What are your thoughts?" he ask.

"I'm just really confuse Sir, COO Kaizo stated that the comic book fest will be settled in Malacca? Why did it move here?" I ask, he fixed his glasses before answering me.

"Well Miss Lee there has been a change, Worry no more because Pulao Rintis Island is perfect for the event. We do this every 2 months, Just do your best for this month okay? I Expect you two to file me a project of organizing the event in Wednesday."

I agreed and left since I have an organizing and writings to do. I just need to contact COO Kaizo again since he's currently doing business in India.

As I contact him I told him about the changes of the Comic Book Fest, at first he wasn't sure but somehow I manage to tell him the good points Boss has said too so he ended up agreeing on his plan. As you know COO Kaizo is my first boss.

He was the only person who noticed my talent, hiring me in his company with his help I manage to do good business with him. I got paid and have my debts cleared, I also finished my studies and manage to graduate without my parents financial help. Then 2 years ago I was saddened to hear a news that Sir Kaizo was being held replaced by his little brother, Fang.

Sir Kaizo left the CEO position and held the second highest executive position as the Cheif Operating Officer.

Since he was the one who hired me I was still his employee after all and he was still my boss. He wasn't the type of boss like Fang and the others, he is quiet and strict but his way of managing was always the best when it comes to the company. I still report to him though.

"Is there anything else Miss Lee." he ask.

"Nothing more Sir, that's all."

As I hang up, I left the mansion and entered straight back to my house. It was already lunch time I didn't noticed that time was flying past by. I still need to file a project and continue my writing.

"Ying? You're here my dear. Come have lunch with me."

I smiled at her, Grandma was so sweet. I couldn't believe that after all this years she's still active and dearly to me. I nodded and together we had lunch. After Lunch I went to the Cocoa shop to see only Grandad alone? With no sign of Ocho or Boboiboy.

"Miss Lee, what a pleasant surprise." Grandad greeted, having a good mood.

"Hey there, Grandad mind if accompany you here?" I ask taking a seat, I ordered a hot chocolate drink starting to make a project file for a basis to the Comic Book Fest. This is gonna take awhile.