6. Lee Minho - Stray Kids

En başından başla

"Oh shut up. I know you like it whore, so just suck it up." You tell him as you press your body more onto him, making him omit yet another whine, this time with a little moan at the end.

"Y-yes m-miss." He says and you smirk, finally getting to him.

"Oh, so a mistress kink?" You ask him cockily. You can see his face get even more red and he just looks away to the side, now staring at the curtain. With his face turned away, you can also see that the tip of his ears are red and the top of his chest is too, not being from the water of course. You finish scrubbing the soap out and step back. Well try to at least. You don't get very far before Minho pulls you back onto his body. You try to pull away but he just fights back. With all of this confusion, none of you are focusing on Minho's member, and just when you pull away, waiting to hit him for fighting you, he pulls you close again and he accidentally slips into you.

You let out a loud moan and so does he, feeling your walls clench around him. You hold onto him, startled from the pain and the pleasure you are feeling. But as soon as you gather your thoughts, you reluctantly pull off of him, getting out of the shower.

"Asshat." You tell him as you wrap your towel around your body and exit the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You walk to your room and sit on your bed.

"Shit!" You say to yourself as you smack your hand over your mouth. You stay like that for a little while, just thinking about what happened, going through everything once more. Then, as you're doing so, you realize that he had a smirk on his face as he pushed into you.

"That fucker!" You say in disbelief, sitting up in the process.

"He fucking..... Fuck!" You say, realizing now what his true intention was. Then, a light bulb goes off in your head, a plan that can only be described as revenge.

*time skip to later that night*

As you put your nightgown on, you go over your plans in your mind once again, wanting to make sure it's perfect. You wait until you know everyone asleep, and slip out into the hall, closing the door behind you before walking towards Minho, Chris, Jisung, and Changbin's room. You open the door lightly, walking into a pitch black room. You close the door behind you and stay there until your eyes adjust. Once they're adjusted, you can see two bunk beds , Chris and Changbin on left, and Minho and Jisung on the right. Thankfully, Minho had the bottom bunk, probably because he was older than Jisung and got first pick.

You walk over to Minho quietly, and move his covers off him slowly, as to not wake him up. When his covers are completely off, you're faced with boxers, and only boxers.

You chuckle, thinking maybe he did this on purpose. You shrug it off, taking off your slippers and gently getting onto Minho's bed, parting his legs in the process. You run into a bit of a hassle taking Minho's underwear off, but you eventually slide them off, pulling them down to his ankles.

"Thank god he's a heavy sleeper." You whisper to yourself when you move his underwear down to his ankles . You look back to his torso, seeing his member. You take a good long stare, seeing how the veins popped out of it and how long it was. You only got a quick glance at it earlier, and even then you were only focused on how it was half hard.

You get your thoughts back together and you place your hand on his member, slowly stroking it. He wasn't hard yet, but that was your plan, and you were gonna make it happen. So, you change your pace, making it go from slow and teasing, to fast and rough, enough to make Minho let a moan out and grab the sheets. His head shoots up to look down at you, and you slow your movements, not wanting him to finish yet.

"Y/N! What the fu-mmph!" He starts to say to you before you pick up your movements again, cutting him off as he moans. You stop, getting up and hovering over Minho, who is trying to catch his breath.