"What the hell is that?" Baekhyun asked, scooting back.

Chen was sweating. He was sweating and anxious and scared and angry and stupid for coming in the first place. He pulled up his sleeve, checking his watch. Exactly 8:30.

"Guys, I think we should, you know," he gulped, "head home since she won't come anyway..."

"No, wait," Chanyeol said, walking forward. "Maybe the girl sent this for us or something. Who knows?"

Just when he was about to take another step, three men dressed in all black stepped out of the car, making the teenagers back away in surprise. People outside and inside the restaurant were giving them weird looks.

"Holy shit. Are those cops?" Xiumin whispered. "Are they here for me? Did they find out that I've been letting underage teens into clubs!?"

One of the men stepped forward. "Good evening, gentlemen. I am agent 75X and I am a part of a confidential organization called M-LX," he stated, followed by a brief explanation of the system.

It was like déjà vu for Chen. But this time, it was about them—including him—and not Hyerin. He unconsciously gripped tightly unto Kai and Luhan's arms, who were standing beside him.

"I think this is a bad idea," he muttered shakily, making the two look towards each other in worry.

"Dude, you're freaking me out," Kai whispered, shaking off Chen's hand. "I don't think they're going to hurt us."

"Yeah," Luhan added. "Probably under the government."

"Trust me, they're not from the government," Chen whispered.

"I assure you we mean no harm so like what I said," he motioned towards the van, "I would have to ask you to please come with us and we shall further discuss this with our head agent."

Whatever the man said to them was probably convincing, as the others didn't hesitate to go inside the van.

"Seriously?" Chen scoffed. At this point, he was the only one who was left outside. One of the agents nodded at him in recognition and he inwardly groaned. Sighing, he entered the vehicle anyway.

The car started moving immediately while they all stayed silent, curious and scared of what was in for them at this so-called confidential organization.

Suho looked over to Chen who was as pale as a ghost. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

Chen bit his lower lip, eyes darting around the vehicle in agitation. He was not sure if he should tell them or not. If he does, Hyerin will probably be extremely mad at him, but if he doesn't, these guys from his school who he didn't even know personally would kill him.

"Ugh! That's it! I just–I just can't take it anymore," he gave in, clutching his hair with both hands. "This. I know what M-LX is and I've been there. With Hyerin."

"What!?" Baekhyun exclaimed. "So you knew what this was about all along?"

"Yes. She was given this mission to gather all of us to bring there because apparently, we have something that they need. I don't know what the hell that is but I'm fucking scared right now and I don't know if this is something good or if we'll all end up dead!"

"Are you telling me we're going to die!?" Xiumin demanded. It was a good thing there was a divider between them and the front seats; that way the agents had no way of hearing them.

"I don't know! But her mom worked there and she told me that we weren't going to get hurt," Chen answered, shrinking under the weight of their stares.