Kris frowned, folding his arms in front of his chest. "This is strange. It would be too much of a coincidence if we're all here just for the sake of being here."

"Yeah," Luhan entered. "This is the last place any of us will be going to on a night like this."

"The artist dude is right." Chanyeol nodded. Luhan shrugged.

Chen stood silently beside Suho, troubled whether if he should tell them what was happening or continue on with Hyerin's plan. He certainly did not expect all of these boys to come. Hell, he didn't even expect himself to come.

Suho stepped in, equally puzzled as the others. "So let's sort things out properly then," he started. "Why exactly are you guys here in the first place? I came here because I have a meeting to attend to."

"I came because of him." Baekhyun said, pointing a finger at Tao.

Tao shrugged. "I came here to meet with an acquaintance."

"Me too," Luhan said.

"As well as me!" Xiumin added cheerfully.

"I went here for a date," Kai repeated.

"Same here," Sehun casually said.

"I'm getting tickets for a basketball game and I dragged him along!" Chanyeol said, smiling as he patted the stoic boy's shoulder.

"I-I came here to meet up with a friend," Chen stuttered. "But we were going to leave after."

Everyone turned to Lay, who was the last one to speak. He raised a brow, folding his arms. "I own this place."

"Well there are an awful lot of you who are going to meet up," Xiumin offered.

"Who are you guys meeting exactly?" Sehun asked.

Everyone looked at each other warily.

There was a long pause and Tao was the first to break it. "Kim Hyerin," he said. "I'm waiting for a girl named Kim Hyerin."

"What!?"

"Wait, what!?"

"No way!"

"Hyerin...?"

"Kim Hyerin!? As in the sophomore Hyerin!?" Chanyeol exclaimed. "The one with the long black hair who kinda looks like she can beat you up with her pinky toe?"

"Yeah, that's her," Luhan said in disbelief. "I was going to see her today."

"The same thing for me," Suho said, looking down on the ground in shock. "So judging how this turned out to be, each one of you here is supposed to be meeting up with Hyerin?"

Everyone nodded.

Suho sighed. "Oh, dear."

Kris shook his head. It was the girl who was there at his swim practice a few days ago. He turned her down, but he ended up going anyway. "She'll probably ditch all of us. No way will she show herself when she made this kind of mess," he said.

"No way! And I even thought she was cute." Xiumin pouted, earning looks of disapproval from the rest.

"There has to be a reason why she did this, though," Lay spoke up. "Knowing her, she wouldn't do this just for the sake of a prank or something."

"Then what's the reason?"

Everyone thought hard, trying to come up with a rational reason as to why a seventeen year-old girl would want to gather eleven boys at a café.

At that exact moment, a long black tinted vehicle parked in front of the restaurant, making them suddenly agitated. It was as big as a van, but its length was abnormally that of a limousine.