Mystical Rules

Are you ready for some not boring rules?

Even though we consider Mystical a big family, rules are still part of it. So please take a few moments to read those before participating.

Here are the rules of the new season of The Mystical Awards:

1- No need to follow this account or any of the admin's personal accounts either (the same applies for judges).

2- We are here to review and judge your book. In no circumstances will we ever judge you or treat you any differently based on your writing skills.

3-You all are part of our mystical family, so make sure that you all respect each other. This will not be ignored or tolerated.

4- We don't judge you by your skin colour/ sexual orientation/age or religion beliefs, the Mystical Family is for everyone, and if anyone has any issues with that, then you are in the wrong awards.

5- Please add this book to your reading list, again not mandatory, but it helps keep up with the updates, and believe me, you don't want to miss those.

6- Keep in mind we all have crazy busy lives, so sometimes we might delay a reply or we will make a few mistakes along the way, but we won't tolerate any disrespect towards any member of the admin or judges involved in this awards, we are all here to help you, so keep in mind that we too are not perfect.

7- Mystical is a place where our mission is to help you grow as a writer. Our judges work extremely hard to give you the best feedback, so it's essential that you can accept constructive criticism.

8- Don't forget to support your judge. They give their time to help you, so we would like to ask you all to show your gratitude for their hard work.

9- At no point in time are you allowed to stop believing in your talent! Even if your review isn't the best you were hoping for..remember that Mystical is a part of your journey and we are here to help you to improve. We won't sugarcoat the feedback that will potentially allow you to become the best version of yourself.

10- Have fun🤗

Thank you for reading ❤️