"BOKO ALERT!"

~Y/N POV~

-WHAT??!!- I had thought in disbelief. "Where is she t-" I was cut off by B/N and S/N tackling me. "HELPPP!!" S/N had yelled hiding behind my back. "Wha?" I question until I noticed something in the distance. "Wait a minute. Bokoblins." I said. "What?" I had heard an unfamiliar voice. Looking to the side of me I see the Princess and her knight. "Link." I said. "What do you want?" He questioned. "Lets beat some Boko butt." I said pulling out my sword. "Yeah. No Bokoblins stand a chance agaist me or you, but together nothing can come between us." He said pulling out his sword a shield. "Ayo, you have another shield?" I asked. "What? No. Get one yourself." He told me. "Rude son of a gun." I said. "Whatever lets kill some Bokblins." Link had told me. "Alright." I said rushing to fight those ugly monsters. 

                                                                                       ~Zelda POV~

"Alright." The female, who I assumed was Y/N, had told Link. -How do they know each other?- I thought. "Wait!" I called out. "Stay out of this, Princess. I don't want you getting hurt." Link told me. "Link I can help myself." I said pulling out my sheikah slate. Now I'll go help. Running to Link and the H/C girl. "Princess?!" The two other had said shocked. "Why so shocked? Just because I'm a Princess don't mean I can't fight." I told them. "Whatever floats you boat, Princess." The female had said. Now I had noticed a few things about her. She had H/L H/C hair with E/C eyes. She was quite tall/short. Her ears were coved with earrings. At least 5. There was dust and coal smears all over her. She had quite worn out clothes, But she a a beautiful sword. It was a double edge sword. There something written on it, but I'm to far away to see. As I was looking at the females features, I didn't notice 5 bokoblins charge at me. I had seen them a second to late as their bats were up. Covering myself with my arms, I braced for impact. I waited and waited, but it never happened. When I looked back up I saw Y/N, with her sword in hand and Link nearby. "There's still more." Link told her. "Oh? I've got this. Lure them here." She said. "WHAT?! Y/N I understand you enjoys fighting, but Luring a camp of bokoblins over? Sorry no can do." He had said. "Link. I would like it if you obeyed her wishes." I told him. "Right. Sorry Princess. I'll lure them here right now." Link said, taking off. "Thank you. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself." Y/N, who was now taking a bow, had said. "I'm Y/N L/N. The best swordswomen of Hateno Village." She said as well as standing up. "Pleasure to meet you Y/N. I'm Zelda Hyrule." I told her. "Pleasure to meet you to, Princess." She said. "Also, not be be rude of anything, but I do believe it would be best if you stood back. It would be terrible if you got hurt." She told me with concern in her eyes.

~Y/N POV~

"I guess I should move away." The Princess told me. "Thank you." I mumbled out. "Huh?" The golden hair princess said. "Oh. The bokoblins are here." I said charging at them. "Here is your boko camp Y/N." Link said running off. "Well here goes nothing." I said to myself. Hitting the bokoblins to get their attention towards me, I ran into the middle, which conveniently had a rock, I blew my horn. With the noise birds from the nearby forest flew out and, the bokoblins all turned to me. I ran quickly towards a nearby cliff. "There's water down there." I mumbled. "I could use my paraglider to get down safely *or* I risk my life to end a boko camp." "Imma die then." I said with complete  confidence. "ONE BOKOBLIN CAMP FOR Y/N L/N." Link yelled running for his life, with red and blue monsters behind him. Running up to them I jumped and hit a huge monster. The attention all came to me. Its my time to shine, I thought to myself. 

~3rd person POV~

The H/C female jumped.