3 - The "Date" and that night

3rd person pov

Y/n woke up at 9:00 am, so did Sangwoo. They got out of bed, did their morning routine, and checked social media. When they did all of that it was 11:00 am. They texted each other.

Beginning of text

Y/n

Good morning!

Sangwoo

Morning, I want to ask you something.

Y/n

Yeah, what is it?

Sangwoo

Do you maybe want to go to the park with me?

Y/n

YES! I was going to ask you that. Like when?

Sangwoo

Like now. I'm already waiting in my car for you.

Y/n

Oh really, you did expect me to say yes. Well, I'm in the elevator now, give me 5 minutes.

Sangwoo

K.

End of text

When the elevator stopped, Y/n ran out and headed to Sangwoo's car (You two park next to each other every day). Sangwoo saw her and unlocked his car. She opened the door and hopped in. Sangwoo put his luggage and Y/n's in the trunk and drove off to the park.

When they got there, Y/n jumped out and almost fell on her face. Luckily, Sangwoo was fast enough to catch her. He saw her, ran to the other side of the car, and caught her. They made eye contact and Y/n blushed so much that she was the color of a bright tomato. Sangwoo giggled at her and she turned her head the other way.

"Come on, you're making me blush," Y/n wined as Sangwoo put her on her feet again.

"I see that," Sangwoo said tilting his head. "You're so cute when you blush."

Y/n felt her cheeks get hotter and hotter. She looked away again but Sangwoo put his hand on her cheek and made her face him. Their lips connected and Sangwoo's hands went to Y/n's waist, while hers went to his neck. When a few minutes went by, they were having a make-out session.

20 minutes later

Y/n's pov

After our kissing and wandering around in the park, we got back in Sangwoo's car to drive to my parents' house for the reunion. We made small talk for the first hour or two until I asked this question.

"So from last night.." I start to say while he keeps his eyes on the road. "does that mean we are now an official couple?" I asked while we were at a red light. He turned his head in annoyance.

"Of course we are," He says rolling his eyes. "Then why would I've said I loved you?"

I think about it for a second. "Well, I guess that makes sense then. I was thinking about you for the whole night," He doesn't say anything and kept quiet. I turned my head to look at the window.

"I'm sorry about that," Sangwoo said as we stopped for me to pee. When I got back, he was starring at me with his "I'm sorry" eyes. "I was a little annoyed about your question. I thought you already knew. Like why would you say I love you to a friend, you know," He says as he starts the car again.

"Sorry, I'm just dumb," I said as I rub the back of my neck with my right hand. He kissed my forehead before he drove away. "I love you" "I love you too."

11 hours and 30 minutes later

I saw my parents' house up ahead. I jumped in excitement. Sangwoo told me to calm down and keep it together. He parked his car and I went to knock on the front door. I saw Sangwoo getting the luggage out the back of the car, the door opened.

"Hi mom," I say while hugging my mom.

"Hi Y/n we missed you," She says noticing Sangwoo coming up from behind me. "Oh! Who's this lovely man here?"

"Oh, I'm Sangwoo Y/n's boyfriend and neighbor," He says hugging my mom too.

"OooooOOOooo," She says that for a long time before she says. "I've never thought you would be in love with anyone. Except for that one guy when you were in 5th grade, you'd have a crush on--" She begins to say before I interrupt her.

"Shouldn't we be inside already mom?" I say changing the subject.

"Oh yes. I have an extra room for you, only you Y/n. Not Sangwoo. So sorry. But you two can share it," My mom says while smirking, walking to the extra room she had. We followed her there. I could hear everyone in the living room laughing and yelling.

When we got there, we noticed it was small, like really small. I sat my stuff down on the bed, while Sangwoo sat his things down on the floor. We put everything away in the drawers and closet. I walked out of the room and was met with a taller man. It was my dad!

"His child!" He jokily says patting my back.

"Oh come on dad! I'm not a child anymore," I wined, crossing my arms.

"I know," He says patting my head.

I think Sangwoo heard us in the hallway and came out. My dad saw him and questioned me about who he was. Sangwoo told him the same thing he told my mom. This time my father didn't "OoOoo" like my mom. Instead, he just shook hands with him and went to the kitchen. I and Sangwoo walked to the living room where everyone else was at.

I saw my cousins, sisters, brother, uncles, aunts, grandmas, grandpas, and my lovely pets. Everyone greeted us and we walk to the couch where no one was sitting at. First, my two sisters, S/n (sister's name) and S/n asked me and Sangwoo some questions. 

"So, who's he?" S/n asked first, followed by S/n mocking a question. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"First, I'm Sangwoo. Second, Yes I'm her boyfriend. We are neighbors in our apartments," Sangwoo calmly says while my two sisters looked at him, acting like they were paying attention.

After that, they left. Then everyone else came to talk to us one at a time. I eventually fell asleep not knowing I was. 

Sangwoo's pov

After answering all their questions, I felt ahead fall on my shoulder. I look down and see Y/n sleeping. I wrapped my arm around her. She cuddles into me and her warmth is against me. The next thing I know is that I fell asleep too.

(Well that took a long time. Sorry for not updating in the last few days. I was really busy and had a lot of stuff to do. Thank you for reading this.)

(1,097 words, POG. Finally, I reached my goal of 1,000 words.)