2 - The dinner

Y/n's pov

The door opens and I see Sangwoo dressed so nicely. His fashion sense is cool and charming.

 His fashion sense is cool and charming

(Sangwoo's outfit)

As I look him up and down, he notices and says, "You like what you see." "Yeah I do," I admit. He leads me into his dining room and it was decorated. I saw my favorite food, f/f on the table. 

(Just imagine that you see the night sky in the window)

"By the way, I love your outfit," Sangwoo says while getting the drinks.

"Why thank you," I say as he pours me a drink.

He sits down at the table and serves himself some of the food. I serve myself and take a sip from my cup. This was very awkward until Sangwoo says something.

"So, what're you doing tomorrow ?" Sangwoo questioned

"Nothing, why?" I asked looking up at him. He just smirked and nodded.

2 hours later from their talking and eating

 I got my phone out and checked the time. It was 10:00 pm already.

"I gotta get back," I said getting up and turning around. 

Sangwoo's pov

I look up and Y/n's leaving. I grab her hand making her turn around. She looks at me in shock. 

"I won't let you leave this early. I have something to confess," I said pulling her towards me. 

I drag her into my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and patted the space beside me, telling her to sit. She asked me why I brought her here. I don't say anything and lift her chin up.  She blushes and closes her eyes. 

I connect our lips together. We stay like that for a solid minute. I pulled away and confessed.

"I love you," I confidently say. She stares at me for a hot sec and then says "I love you too."

I was shocked by the fact that she loved me too. I pull her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around me. We stayed like that for a while. I let her go and she turned on her phone. I told her she could stay the night by she refused. She heads out my bedroom door and leaves my place.

'What just happened? Why'd she left me here? Did she actually have something to do tomorrow? I wonder.' I sat there questioning myself. Then I got a text.

Y/n

Y/n

Sorry about that my mom texted me about having a family reunion. It's in two days and it takes me to get there in 12 hours. I also want to get there a little early.

Sangwoo

No, it's ok. 

Y/n

I'm gonna pack tomorrow so you can come with me to the reunion.

Sangwoo

Do you really mean it? I would love to.

Y/n

Yeah! I have nothing to do tomorrow but pack. And I want company. You're really fun to be around.

Sangwoo

I'll pack too. I can also drive you there. Only if you want.

Y/n 

Yeah, I would love that. We'll leave at lunchtime.

Sangwoo

K, I'll come to knock on your door to go or you could come to me. ;)

Y/n

Oh, stop it. You're making me blush.

Sangwoo

Oh, okay. But I won't stop during the ride.

Y/n

Ok, see you tomorrow. 

Sangwoo

See you.

End of text

I put my phone down and get ready for bed. 'Tomorrow is going to be fun.'

( The next chapter is about the next day and their "date". I'll try my best to make the next chapters longer. I spent 5 hours making this, turns out it's shorter than I expected. If this didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be, I'm trying my best. I'm trying to do weekly uploads so if I don't upload the second day I'm busy)

(675 words)