11. Marriage it is...then?! FINE

Start from the beginning

Now that caught my attention.." Yes aunty he told me about Nitya" i said kept the extra information to myself. I wanted to see what she has to say about it.

" Nitya.." Her voice was stiff. " Rehaan liked her so much... But she left him and moved on.. My Rehaan never shows his pain but he was devastated as a mother i couldn't see him like that and the only solution i found was that he also should move on in his life. And the only way was marriage i was on his back for past 2 years and then he agreed. And then i found you.... You are perfect for him." She said. Okay....! So..?!

"Beta.... I am telling this because he is my son. I am telling you this because he needs someone like you to make him realise life doesn't end with one girl." She sighed. " by gods grace he likes you i mean ... He is ready to marry you. Now we are waiting for your answer ... Think carefully."

"Ok aunty.." I said because nothing came to my mind.

" Bye beta... Im waiting for your reply. God bless you."

"Bye aunty...!" I said.

That was weird.....! Hmmm.....' He needs to move on... You can lead him to happiness'...
so,can i take a chance with my life changing decision..?! With Rehaan i think .... Yes! That wouldnt kill me right...?! So,i am taking a chance... At least i like him... And he dosent hate me...right..?!

Rehaan still looks clueless...

"Are you sure...?" He asks. Auh....! Whats with this are you sure.... ? Are you sure...? Question....

'I am so damn sure....!' My subconscious sneers but i just nod. I search for reaction in his face but its still blank.

After a while... In the time i complete my coffee... Comeon dont judge me... My coffee was damn good and was calming my nerves.He spoke up throwing me a smile

" marriage it is... Then?! FINE" and extended his hand for a shake. I studied him for few seconds and placed my hand in his. My hand felt small against his big ones. I felt as if i made an unbreakable DEAL with my crush. Today i am taking a chance lets see where it takes me... I am for sure excited to start a new life though i am nervous, though i am happy ,though a hundred thoughts are crossing my mind..

I made a decision and i am standing on it no matter what..!

.

.

.

.

.
So guys.... Chapter11 !!
Hate it..?
Like it..?
Comment and vote could do...!
Thank you
Love....
Xoxoxo....!