CHAPTER TEN

Chapter Ten

Elena's POV

So, there I was, in my room, with Liam sleeping on the floor. I felt a little pain in my head. It was as if there was a drum just banging again and again in my head. The last thing I remember was Liam going to dance with a bitch. Just thinking about it made me mad. I was going to hit him to wake him by hitting him, when I saw his beautiful, peaceful, sleeping face. So, I went easy, and decided to just tap him on the shoulder. But when I did, he started babbling some words.

''No... you are mine... El, I like you... a lot. I am the one for you. Not him... you said it yourself in... the car that you like me. You were drunk but I know you meant it.'' He said.

I was just there surprised. Did I really confess? But he confessed too. Meaning we both like each other. Just thinking about that made me smile. I am not dumb so, I figured out that he got me on my bed. I was getting out of my bed when I stumbled and almost fell. That's when I realized that he respected my privacy.

''Thanks'' I mouthed with no sound.

I went to open the door but the stupid inanimate made some noise which unfortunately woke Li up.

''El?'' he said in his morning voice while getting up.

''Hey sleepyhead. How was the cold, hard floor?'' I asked while laughing a little.

''Well, I had to make sure that you wouldn't do something stupid. You were really wasted last night and said some things.'' He said with a smirk on his face.

I knew that he was talking about my confession, but does he know that he confessed back? So, I decided to play along.

''Li, do you know that you sleep talk.'' I asked with a smirk on my face.

He looked scared as if I was about to eat him.

''Um... y...yes, I did. Uh... Uh c... Could you ya know... tell me what I said... umm exactly?'' he asked stuttering.

''No.'' I simply said while getting out of my room and running in any direction.

''You little...'' he said while chasing me.

We ran like kids. Unfortunately for me, I forgot I had my long dress. I ran and ran when suddenly I tripped on my dress and started to fall, but Liam caught me in his arms. We were laughing at first and then we just started to look into each other's eyes. If I could, I would stare into those brown orbs for the rest of my life. He then placed me up and I ran again but this time there was a dead end in the hallway. So, I just decided to give up. Liam came towards me and secured me to the wall. Both hands on the wall next to my waist. We had that moment again.

''You said that I confessed. And that you like me back. Is it true? Do you like me?'' I asked

He just got closer to me (as if we weren't close enough).

''You were the one who confessed first. So, you say. Do you like me?'' he asked.

''Look, Li it is not that easy. I mean you kidnaped me, you're a mafia boss, you threatened to kill my best friend and I killed a person. So, it-'' I got cut off

''Elena it is a yes or no question. No buts. Forget everything that happened and just dig into your heart. Elena Gloriana Wilson. Do you like me?'' he said.

I took one deep breath. I stared at those eyes that were shining. I smiled.

''Yes. I like you Liam despise everything that happened. I like you a lot.'' I said still smiling.

Without notice, Liam just put his hands on my hips and kissed me. This was my first kiss. I told you I wasn't good with boys. But I loved it. There were no tongue though. But I still found out a way to kiss back.