4

Y/n POV

As soon as he said those words I booked it sliding on my knees under a gap between his legs since he was blocking the only exit, getting up and running down the hallway while he was taken back by my sudden movements.

I look behind me to catch him turning around to chase me. Then what looks like to be throwing knife, he pulls up two in each hand which he proceeds to throw them at me. I manage to dodge one of them by moving to the other side. The other knife I couldn't dodge which led to it hitting my right arm. I wince in pain to only hear him laughing.

I manage to dodge two more by hiding on the side of a locker then take my run again. Taking a sharp left turn down another hallway then a right turn into another room. I turn around and he was still on my tail?! HOW THE HELL IS HE SO FAST?! Just as he was about to hit me I pull down a pallet on him, stopping him in his tracks. He mutters something I couldn't catch and fixes his hair.

We locked eyes, starring at each other for a good five seconds before he smirks and breaks the pallet I pulled down on him. I turn around and start running again. I turn to my left with him hot on my trail. Seeing something i can vault on I run faster to take it. before I could make my way through he grabs me pulling me back into him.

My back on his exposed bloody chest while his arm is wrapped around my waist the other holding his weapon. I was taken back by this blushing a bit. Then he moves closer to my ear whispering "gotta move faster then that My little Obsession."

He lifts me up onto his shoulder with one arm around me to keep me on his shoulder. He starts groaning once we hear two more gens get completed. I try to struggle out of his grasp the best I could, not focusing on anything else. Feeling proud of myself as I start to finally slip from his grip, but that soon fell down hill once I felt myself get lifted up. Feeling something sharp pierce through my right shoulder cutting through my skin, flesh, and scraping my bones causing me to scream out in pain.

This must have gave him joy considering he started laughing about my screams. All of this pain was so new to me, I never experienced this much pain before. I hated it. It was too much. And I have to live like this now. In this pain. Torture. Suffering. There's gotta be a way out of this place. I grab onto the hook in hopes that it'll help some of the pain go away while starring at The Trickster who still had that smirk on his face. Every now and then I would wince in pain.

"I started to taking a liking to you, and I don't do that much." Hell, Like those words were gonna make this any better, he literally just hooked me.

"you should scream for me more often I like it."

And with that he winked at me who's blushing like a mess and left.