Melody 21:Tasting the waters

Start from the beginning

I felt him increase pace as he got hold of my hair and I knew he was close so I pulled away and stopped.

"Why did you stop,oooh my god was I doing too much?"he asked with a concerned face.

"No you did nothing wrong I just want you to fuck me and I want you to fuck me really hard"I say as I straddled him that very  moment his eyes turned a shade darker than they were I regretted every word I had said because in an instant I was under him while he savagely attacked my lips.

"Ooooh my god"I screamed out loud as he deeped the second finger in me while he sucked and twisted my left nipple.

giving me a peck one last time he moved his fingers from my core and i whimpered from the loss  he traced his fingers to my thighs then spread my legs wider."you are just so beautiful" he whispered then lined his dick with my pussy.

"Are sure about this Millz" he asked and I nodded my head and he gave me a smirk then without warning he shoved his dick inside and from the shock and being filled inside I screamed.

"Shhh shhh its going to be just fine if it hurts too much I will stop" he said while giving me small kisses without moving and when my body relaxed he started moving.

"Look at me Mildred,I want to be able to look at your beautiful eyes while I thrust in and out of you"he whispered in my ear so I opened my eyes to looked at him and when he made his first thrust resulting in my walls tighten  around him  we both realeased a sound of pleasure at the same time.

My body was on fire i couldn't denie this,at first i felt as if my walls were being torn apart but as my insides learned to accomodate his member pain turned into pleasure.

After a few strokes Mutsa increased his pace as he kissed me inbetween and I kept cursing and  screaming as I couldn't deal with the pleasure and fullness,I grabbed his muscular hard ass as I pushed him ever so close to me as I felt he had found my gsport and he repeatedly kept hitting the sweet spot.

"I'm about to...i couldn't finish my statement as I began shaking,water began to rise up from the river and began pouring down on us and every time he pleasured me it became more intense that my toes curled to the point I couldn't feel them.From a distance i could hear Mutsa groaning loudly as my insides became warm as he filled me up and that alone made me have a second orgasm.

"oooh my god I think i love you" i screamed as I rode my last orgasm oooh shit I said that...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Mutsa's pov
I poked the food that was in front of me it wasn't giving me answers to my never ending thoughts,she said she loved me and I know I heard right but when I asked what she said later under the stars as she layed in my arms Mildred said it was nothing,did I hear wrong or the sex was too good I  imagined things I thought smiling then shook my head.

"Mutsa mutsa!!are you ok man?" your mind seems lost my brother Runa asked.

"I'm ok man just that a lot has been going on and I don't think I can keep it for long from you guys but at the same time I'm not ready to open up"I answer Runa.

"Girl trouble I assume" Tinga mentioned joining in the conversation,yes I guess I answered.

"Wanna talk about it?"they both questioned.

"I guess"I replied picking at my food.

"So there is this girl I met a while ago and I don't know but I think I like her,I know it sounds crazy but man i think i wanna ask her to be my girlfriend officially you know"I told them laughing nervously.

"Wow so you finally made it with Tiwa for a second honestly I thought we weren't going anywhere because you kept avoiding conversation about everything that has to do with her any time we brought it up"Runa stated.

"That is because she not the one!!"I snapped,then immediately apologized when I saw my brothers shocked faces."I'm sorry". I quickly apologized feeling like shit.

"To be honest guys i wanna tell you about her and what's been happening in my life lately but I feel like you won't get it its just not the right time you know" I explained suddenly loosing my appetite and confidence.

"Mutsa don't come to us with that bullshit you know we don't keep secrets besides being brothers we are best friends,we don't keep secrets and its been like that for years we are tight like that".Runa mentioned moving his food aside damn this bout to go down I thought.

"I was gonna say the same little brother now we wanna know what's been making you pock your food for a whole thirty minutes you haven't even started eating,besides how do you know we not fit enough to know what's bothering you if Tiwa and is not the one for you we will understand but please as your brothers please let us in cause man I'm starting to get anxious I never get anxious".Tinga sided with my older brother.

My heart beat just accelerated as I looked at my brothers and at that moment I could only hear the sound of my heart beat in the room and nothing else.I knew I wanted to tell them but I wasn't ready.

"I think when the time comes I will let you know".They all nodded in agreement even though i knew they were far from agreeing with what I said.

Standing up I took my sunhat from the seat next to me Wearing it I tiped it "guys lemme be on my way I will see you after work".They both agreed then I exited the room to start with my daily duties.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Tinga's pov
"I don't want my brother to fall into the wrong crowd either I am worried as much as you are".I replied to my older brother.

"I know he will come around we all do when we have something bothering us anyway now I gotta take father for a walk I'm glad he's improving its like a miracle you know".Runa said smiling.

"Now go bring Mutsa something to eat I know he ain't collecting food from nobody and he barely touched his in the morning so this he would appreciate and he's been working since morning".

"Sure I will see you later". I said to Runa taking the food container then walked out.

It was stupid for me to think that my brother as a herder of cattle would stay in one place because I had been searching for him for almost about an hour and then that's when I thought about the river aah yes why didn't I think about Mutsa's favorite hiding place like he liked to call it.

I walked for about an hour again and the sun was burning instantly regretting leaving a sun hat at home.

When I saw a herd of cattle laying far from the river I smiled but giggles and laughter stopped me in my tract what so Mutsa brings his girlfriend to help him herd cattle too this is beautiful I thought.

Mutsa laughter continued and I looked further that's when I noticed he was swimming,where was the girl then I wondered,was he giving the guy tickles under the water damn she was a pro cause I used to tickle that little monster when he was younger but her never laughed she definitely is the one.

I was about to make a u turn not wanting to disturb whatever shenanigans this two where up to when my brother spoke "OK OK millz you win you are the tickle master" he said out of breath.seeing her face wouldn't hurt I thought so I waited.

"Oooh yeah?" she said coming out then what I saw shocked me I instantly dropped the food container,out of water appeared the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life but she wasn't human but aqua.

Her body was made of water,hair that was tied in a high pony tail flowing into the river like a water fall and Mutsa replied to whatever she said and they locked lips,then in an instant they began passionately kissing.

For once I fell like a pervert as I watched my brother seat on a rock and girl the girl straddled him then they began passionately kissing again but honestly shock kept me rooted there,I was rooted to the same spot and lost all strength to move.

When the girl began grinding on my brother that was my cue to live so I turned and walked away turning back one last time I saw the whole river was covered in walls made of water.

I would never unsee what i saw,I thought picking up the food container and was on my way home.

OK OK so this happened took me two weeks to write this chapter and honestly I lost weight writing it cause i wanted to give y'all the best anyway enjoy and do vote and comment...what do you think happens next dum dum dum!!!.