(YN): It's not like she has done much for me though. Tch. I know we are just getting along, but why does she has to be so difficult?! What made her think she can fight with a fever?! ...eh??

Suddenly, after undressing Hekapoo and leaving her naked, he then spot something from her, a big wounded mark that has been there for a while, and yet to seems she may have got it in battle lately, and yet he knows why she was still fighting with a fever...

(YN): *sighs* ...Now I understand.

(YN) slowly reaches his hand to Hekapoo's cheeks, gently rubbing it...

(YN): Must be hard....being woman.

And so, (YN) now has to take care of Hekapoo, he then carries her on his arms, hugging her to warm her body up, knowing she started to get the chills, and then sat there with her holding her the whole night as it kept on raining...

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was sunny already, and yet afternoon as well, suddenly Hekapoo finally started waking up as she open her eyes due to the sunlight hitting her eyes...she soon opens them as she then started looking around while still laying down, and yet seem to be covered by a blanket, yet to be a cape...suddenly (YN) appeared and notice her waking up...

(YN): Hey.

Hekapoo: H-Hey...Wh-Where are we??

(YN): We're in a cave down by the river. Lucky for us the river broke our fall.

Hekapoo: R-River??

(YN): You don't remember anything do you? We almost drown ourselves out there. So Don't worry about it.

Hekapoo then suddenly started to get up...

(YN): Damn it don't get up yet! Your fever hasn't been completely broken yet.

As she got up, the cape drop down as she then notices her all naked and yet slept the whole day naked as well...

(YN): It was the only choice I had. You were completely drench and almost frozen to death.

Suddenly Hekapoo, slowly looks at (YN) straight into his eyes...

(YN): Whats that look for??

Suddenly Hekapoo out of nowhere swings a punch to (YN)'s face...

(YN):OW!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I just save your damn life!! H-Hey stop!

(YN) quickly got out from the cave as Hekapoo started throwing stuffs at him...

(YN): Cut it out! What is your god dam-

Suddenly, a blade went straight above (YN) head, owing it would have hit him straight in the face and yet it hit above the tree behind...Hekapoo exited the cave, and yet she seems tried still and not feeling good still...

(YN): Woman! You have gotten completely insane!

Hekapoo: H-Huh?-