chapter 10: the truth, the end.

Atsumu reached the floor the team was staying on. He turned left and started running.

"Please Osamu. Please don't do anything to Y/n. I don't like her as a crush but as a friend. I know you like her.. no you love her. But please. Please don't hurt her. Don't touch her without her consent. Don't do anything that will make her think it's her fault. I swear if you do I will-"

Atsumu's voice stopped when he got to the team's dorm. He saw his brother and the manager went into their separate rooms.
"The hell are they doing? Why are they wearing towels? Well the bath. But why Samu? They came fro m the same bath and jeez my stomach aches when I think about this"

Atsumu waited till the two of them closed the doors to their rooms. Atsumu lurked from the corner of the hallway and started spy-walking against the walls to the team's room (the one Osamu is in right now). He grabbed the handle and took a deep breathe.

"Alright. Let's find out where ya really were.. Osamu"

The door swung right open.
"The hell!?" Osamu said while drying his hair with a towel.
"FREEZE YA DIRTY PIG!" Atsumu yelled while pointing his fingers at his brother.
"What? Oh Sumu" Osamu said.
"YER NOT GOING TO REACT WHAT!"
"Why would I? It's just yer fake blondish ass" Osamu said while throwing his towel at his brother's face.
"Hey-" Atsumu grabbed the towel and took it off his face.. then held it in his hand.

"So how was cleaning?" Osamu smirked.
"It wasn't that long but we all went to the bath house after" Atsumu stated.

Osamu turned to his brother with a blushing face. He covered his hand with one arm while turning away.
"Samu, why are you covering yer face?" Atsumu asked.
"It's- it's nothing" Osamu replied.
"Yer a liar" Atsumu mumbled.
"How am I a liar? I just made a small gesture.. I didn't even say anything so don't assume" Osamu said while dropping his arm down and giving his brother a cold stare.

"Samu are you dating Y/n?" Atsumu asked.

Osamu turned towards his brother. No expression at all. Just a stare.

"Ya weren't at the bath when we got there! We thought ya went to the cafeteria to eat more or headed to the dorms to sleep! But we caught ya walking out the women's bath house! With Y/n!"  Atsumu started to raise his voice in curiosity.

"It makes no sense! Did you peeped on her! Did
you!? DID YOU TOUC-" Atsumu's voice got cut off by a punch in the face.

"SHUT YER TRAP UP" Osamu yelled while bringing his older brother towards the grown.
He grabbed Atsumu by his shirt and sat on top of his brother.
Then Osamu pinched Atsumu's ear (pretty hard)

"OW- SAMU DID YA OR NOT- IF YA DID I DONT THINK I CAN LOOK AT YOU THE SAME ANYMORE" Atsumu said while grabbing his twin's face and pushing back.
"I NEVER TOUCHED HER LIKE THAT AND WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT" Osamu yelled while getting his face pushed.

"What are ya two doing!?"

"What" The twins said at the same time.

The both looked up and saw a girl standing right infront of them.
It was Y/n.
"Please don't fight! Why are ya fighting? Osamu get off yer brother!"

No one moved.

Y/n quickly dropped her phone and runner over to the boys. She grabbed Osamu's hand that was on his twin's shirt. Osamu blushed very hard. Atsumu noticed this and that's when he realized that his brother didn't do anything like that towards Y/n or else Y/n wouldn't have wrapped her arm around him earlier or now touch his hand.