chapter 2: practice or no practice

Time skip 8:30 / in the hotel

*Knock, Knock, Knock* 🚪✊
"Hello is anyone in there? I found Atsumu's bag by the front of the lobby" You said.
*No answer*
"Oi y'all can't be asleep it's only 8:30!"
*No answer*
"Man y'all be ignoring me! Well you know what I'll come in there myself since ya guys have some nerve ignoring yer one and only manager who made sure to get yer teammate's bag and help you guys find yer room and this is how y'all treat me! Well imma jus-"

You felt someone staring at you. So you quickly turn your head to the left and saw a tall boy with dark gray hair staring at you in a confused way.

"Hey Y/n who are you talking too?" The boy asked in a confused tone.
"Oh uh Osamu! well- ya see I- um found Atsumu's bag! and nobody opened the door to the room y'all are staying in so I was- yeah" You said all flustered and waving your hands in front of your face because you cannot believe you just embarrassed yourself in front of him.
He stared at you.
You stared back.
*for 5 minutes*
"Damn the way he stares at me is kinda hot" You said out loud.
"Huh? What did you say?" Osamu question.
*You realize you said that out loud*
You shook your head and cleared your throat.
"Ahem, so anyways what's up?" You said smiling and giggling awkwardly.
"Oh yeah, Y/n did you know that everyone is eating right now so nobody is in the room at the moment. I came to find you to ask you to come eat with us because I bet you're hungry" He said while smiling.

You just stared at Osamu for some seconds. Then you dropped Atsumu's bag on the floor in front of the boy's room. Walked past Osamu. Osamu's head turned to see your back facing him. You paused and turn to look at him and said, "Yeah thanks for getting me- which way is the food court at?" "Y/n it's not called a food court, here it's called a dining
space" He explained while catching up to you.

Time skip 8:50 / dinner

You both made it to the Dining Space with everyone and you could already see them eating.

"Huh- ya guys are just going to start eating without me!?" You exclaimed.
*Everyone stopped and stared at you*
"Hey we're sorry Y/n we we-" Kita said before getting cut off by someone.
"Y/n you took to long and we were getting hungry and we need the energy to practice after" Atsumu said with his mouth full.

*Everyone stared at Atsumu and knew what was coming so they all stopped eating and set their attention to the side of the table where he was sitting*

"Oh I'm sorry- about that, I was LOOKING FOR YER BAG WHICH I FOUND!" You yelled while pulling his ear.
"OW- OW OW OW Y/N THAT HURTS! MY EAR HURTS! SAMU HELP ME! SUNA! ARAN HELP!"
"Why would I? when I can take a picture, hold still now" Suna said.
"Nah you shouldn't have said a word" Aran pointed out while turning his head away from the scene.
"Sure I'll help.. PULL YER OTHER EAR YA DIRTY PIG" Osamu shouted and came running up to Atsumu and pulled his other ear"
"HEY NOT FAI- OWWW KITA DO SOMETHING"

*You started to feel cold and you turned your head to see a person staring at you with a scary face*

"Y/n" the captain said.
"Uh HAI!" You shouted while letting go of Atsumu's ear and bowing to Kita.
"Osamu"
"Uh- YES SIR" He shouted while letting go of the other ear of his twin.
"I know being a manager is hard Y/n so I'm giving you the rest of the night off because you need a break away from us, I honestly feel so bad that we have to drag you along this trip with us. So please get some rest" He said while smiling.
"But uh are you sure?" You said while tearing up because that was probably the nicest Kita ever spoken to you.
"Of course, you should definitely go visit the bath house right now" He said.
"Oh then I'll go do that then! Uh thank you sir!" You said whiling bowing.
"Make sure not to stay there for too long we still need you tomorrow Y/n!"
"Yep okie thank you Kita!" You yelled while walking out of the dining space and waving goodbye to everyone.
Kita and everyone waved goodbye to you with a smile.

*All the boys looked at Kita and Kita stared at every single one of them, then he sighed and focused his attention to one person*

"Osamu" He said.
"Uh yes sir" Osamu replied.
"Do you think you should practice tonight?" Kita asked.
"Huh? Why are ya asking me?" replied Osamu.
"Well you seems tired right now, right?"
"Uh well I don't know"
"IM NOT KITA I AM READY TO PRACTICE" Atsumu yelled.
"I know you are" Kita said.
"I'm asking about your brother"
"Well I am ready too!" Osamu yelled.
"Huh okay, but I'm not" Kita said.

*Everyone was confused*

"I really don't feel like practicing right now, especially tonight. I feel like we should all relax" He said.
"What do you mean Kita?" Atsumu asked.
"Well do you guys wanna go check out the new bath house?"
"YEAH!" Everyone shouted.
"Okay, let's go after we all clean up!" said Kita.
"Aw man" Suna and Atsumu said.
"Don't be upset that you guys are cleaning because cleaning is good for you. It prepares you for the future. Especially when you grow up and have a family."
"YES SIR!"

*While everyone's cleaning*

"Osamu come here real quick" Kita said.
"Since you ate earlier and I know you did. Why don't you meet us at the bath house."
"Uh are you sure?" Osamu asked.
"Yeah it's alright with me and make sure tonight you apologize to your brother. Now go ahead"
"Um thanks sir" Osamu said while bowing his head.