chapter 9: brother's bare ass

The Men's Bath / 11:50pm

"Suna, I told you no devices in the bath" Kita said to the phone obsessed teen.
"Oh um I'm texting my online girlfriend" Suna replied while turning his head from Kita to his phone again.
"Girlfriend?" The captain asked in a confused tone.
"Yeah..." Suna said in a suspicious (lying) voice.
"Congratulations, very proud of you! Make sure to keep her happy and please don't send her pictures of yourself.. especially when you're in a bath house with a bunch of guys"
"Yeah sure" Suna said while rolling his eyes.
"Please- Kita doesn't even know that I'm recording Atsumu's bare ass right now. I will make a fortune outta this hehe"

Oh right. The rest of the team came to the bath house about 25 mins after Osamu and Y/n left. They're just chilling in the Men's bath, trying to enjoy their night before the big game tomorrow.

"Suna"

"Kita I'm just texting my girl, don't worry bout it"

"Why are you taking pictures of your best friend's brother's ass?" Aran asked in a really REALLY confusing voice.
"Huh- oh Aran. Well ya see.. I will photoshop dog poop near his ass and post it" Suna said while quietly giggling.
"I don't understand kids nowadays." Aran said while shaking his head.
"I'm kidding.. I'm not that mean. I just keep it for the memories" said Suna.
"The memories huh" Aran said while looking at Suna who is still taking pictures/recording Atsumu's ass.

"Hey has anyone seen Osamu? Wasn't he here before us? Or did he go to bed early?" Ren asked.
"Now that you mentioned it- I haven't seen my guy in awhile and he wasn't here when we got in because it was empty" Atsumu replied and looking around concerned.
"Please don't say "my guy" it makes you sound like your brother is your actual guy.. which he is not" Aran said while letting out a sigh. (He refers to Osamu being Atsumu's lover) WHICH THEY ARE NOT!!

"Maybe Osamu got tired waiting for us.. we should leave soon and apologize to him for making him wait" Kita said while being concerned for his teammate.
"Yeah we should"
"Yeah"
"Man.."
Everyone went silent. Thinking about their teammate that they haven't seen in awhile.
"Nah I know Samu he is probably eating like a dirty pig right now!" Atsumu said while laughing (trying to break the depressing mood)
Everyone laughed/smiled at his twin's suggestion.
"Yeah Samu probably having the best meals right now! I wouldn't be surprised if he ate the whole meat buns in the cafeteria!" Atsumu giggled.
"You're right Atsumu, besides it's Osamu! That guy is always chilling.. never breaks down unless you and him got into a fight" Yūto said.

"Yeah my brother.."

"HEY MY BROTHER!" The boy screamed while quickly grabbing a towel and tying it around his waist.

"Y/N!"

"What about Y/n?" Kita and Aran asked.
"Y/N IS ALONE BY HERSELF AND OSAMU IS NOT HERE.. DOESNT THAT MAKE YA GUYS SCARED! WHAT IF MY BROTHER IS PEEPING ON HER!"

"Wha-?" Suna said while putting his phone down.
"That's crazy.. Osamu isn't a perv like you Atsumu"

"NO BUT HE IS MY BROTHER! MY TWIN BROTHER AND I WANTED TO PEEP ON Y/N TONIGHT AND IT JUST HIT ME THAT HE IS PROBABLY DOING THAT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I TOLD HIM ON THE BUS RIDE HERE THAT I WAS GOING TO DO THAT WHEN SHE HEADS TO THE WOMEN'S BATH"

"You ass" The whole team said at the same time.

"YEAH BUT- SUNA REMEMBER MY BROTHER HAS A CRUSH ON HER! HE TOLD US! AT OUR SLUMBER PARTY! SO LET'S YOU KNOW.." Atsumu said while pointing to the exit of the bath (signaling everyone to hurry up and leave).
"HE WILL TRY TO DO SOMETHING DIRTY TO HER I KNOW IT"

"DIRTY!?" Some of the boys thought.
Then they started to think more about this topic.
"Well Osamu had in his locker one time a magazine that wasn't appropriate." One teammate said.
"That was Atsumu's" Aran replied.
"Osamu is always zoning out.. what if he thinks about Y/n like that." Another replied.
"I doubt that- he always says some sorta food after he is done zoning out" Aran replied.

"EXACTLY MY POINT" Atsumu screamed in fear.
"WE NEED TO LEAVE AND GO SAVE Y/N FROM MY DIRTY PIG ASS BROTHER! CMON MEN OFF WE GO TO SAVE THE ONE AND ONLY MANAGER WE HAVE!"
"YEAHHHH" The team said while charging outta the  bath house.

"Well I'm already clean" Kita said.
"Gotta record this" Suna said.
"Fine, I'll come too" Aran said.

The boys walked with their towels on around the floor the bath house was on. Looking for the women's bath. (It's literally right next door) but they were going in circles till they saw a couple walk out of the women's bath.

"Hey- wait. That's the women's bath! WHY IS THERE A GUY COMING OUTTA THERE WITH A GIRL!?" Atsumu screamed.
"AND WAIT- THAT GUY HE LOOKS LIKE.."
"OSAMU MIYA" The team said in confusion.
"AND THAT GIRL IS.."
"Y/N"

"NOOOO" Atsumu said while throwing himself on the floor and rolling around in his tears.
"Get up. You might wanna see this." Suna said while kicking the rolling blondie.

Atsumu got up and looked ahead and saw his brother and the manager very close together. Like a couple. The girl's arm was wrapped around his and he was staring at her in awe.

"Are they- dating?" Suna said while snapping a few pictures of them.
"I- I think they are" Kita said while smiling.
"Woah"
"No way.."
"Damn how does Atsumu feel?"

The team focused their eyes on the fake blonde teen infront of them.

"Guys.. I'm good. You see my brother. My little brother. I'm proud of him." Atsumu said while staring at the two "love-birds".

"Wait so you're not mad?" Aran asked.
"No, I would be mad if he peeped at Y/n or he saw her fully naked. Then I would be jumping him" said Atsumu.
"But he came outta the women's bath house too- and he got a towel on too so um don't you think he did see her undressed? And maybe she saw him too? A teammate suggested.

"Oh f" Atsumu gasped.

"I bet they're heading back to the dorms! We gotta catch them quick! HURRY!" Atsumu commanded the team while running down the hallway and into the elevator. But the team didn't bother following because they were looking at the pictures Suna got of Osamu and Y/n.

"Aww Osamu looks at Y/n the way he looks at 🍙" Suna typed onto his caption for his new post on his spam account.
"Ouu tag me please, Suna!"
"Me too!"
"I dare you to tag Y/n!"
"No way she will find out soon"

"Please. Please don't make Y/n uncomfortable." Atsumu thought while closing the doors to the elevator.
"Please Osamu. Please"

 Please"