chapter 7: thank you for caring, osamu

Y/n's pov:

"It's fine Osamu, I feel safe to show myself like this with you but I know ya might feel uncomfortable so why don't we just sit down over there?" You said while pointing to an empty space in the bath.

Osamu wanted to speak but no words came out of his mouth. He was just staring at you. Not judging. Just amazed at how you are taking this situation like it was nothing.

"Sure you can sit over there I think I will sit over here because I don't want to make you uncomfortable" Osamu said.
"Yer not tho- here" Y/n said. While reaching out and grabbing Osamu's hand and walking with him towards the empty space.

Osamu stared at the hands that were touching his. He looked up and watched your back towards him. He blushed while seeing you walking infront of him.
All he heard was the water being splashed by the two of you walking and all he thought was: "Wow her hand is so small, then there's mine"

You stopped. You turned around facing the grey haired boy and still holding his hand. He raised his head to look at you. You stared at his dark eyes and started to blush. Quickly letting go of his hand, you turned yourself and placed yourself onto the floor of the pool. You signal with your hand to make him sit beside you. He agreed and sat next to you.

*5 minutes past, no words from both Y/n and Osamu*

Y/n's pov:

"WHAT THE HELL WHY IS THIS SO AWKWARD?? LIKE IM OKAY WITH HIM SEEING MY BODY AND ALL BUT IDK SINCE HE SAW ME.. WE MIGHT ASWELL LET HIM SEE ME NOW!" She thought while sitting with her knees together and blushing.

"I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING OR START A CONVO WITH OSAMU! SITTING NEXT TO A CUTE GUY IS OKAY BUT SITTING NEXT TO A CUTE GUY NAKED IS DEFINITELY NOT"

Osamu's pov:

"I'm hungry"

🍙⚪️🍙⚪️🍙⚪️🍙⚪️🍙⚪️🍙⚪️🍙⚪️🍙⚪️🍙

Y/n's pov:

"Hey Osamu! Are ya excited to be going up against lots of teams tomorrow?" You turned to ask him.
"Yeah I guess- I don't know- we're going up against a team tomorrow called uh- Karasuna or something. They're crows and people say that they beat Shiritorizawa. I know my brother is excited" Osamu replied back.
"Ah wow that's amazing! Ya guys get to play a different school then last time! That's really cool isn't it? YOU AND ATSUMU CAN FINALLY SHOW OFF YOUR HURRICANE MOVE! You said with a huge smile and gleaming eyes.

Osamu made a small smile towards you.

"Yeah" Osamu said.

You never seen Osamu really smile before and you were amazed at his smile because it was so contagious.

"Oh I wanted to apologize to you earlier Y/n" the boy said.

You were confused.
"How come?"

"I should've been the one to grab my brother's bag. Not you. It isn't right because we make ya do everything for us and I feel like we don't do anything in return for ya. Even though that's the manager's job, I feel like you never have free time anymore. Yer always stopping mine and Sumu's fights, helping out with our homework, staying late at the club because of us, and you don't even have time to study and you get sick a lot. I care about ya and I don't want ya to hurt yourself even more Y/n" He said while turning away from you and placing his hand on his cheek.

You stared at Osamu. Cannot believing what you heard.

"You- you- you care about me?" You said tearing up.
"Yeah. Yeah I do" He replied back.
"Osamu, that's so sweet of you" You said while trying not to cry (but you did anyways because that was the sweetest/comforting thing you've ever heard from anyone of the team or from anyone in general)

"Oi, Y/n are you okay?" Osamu said while moving closer towards you (concerned).
"Os- osa- samu" You tried to say a sentence while crying.
"Oi, Y/n don't cry please, I don't understand why yer crying? Did ya hurt yourself? Is the floor too rough? Are you uncomfortable? Is the water too hot? He exclaimed.

Osamu's pov:

"HUG HER NOW YOU PIG!"

Y/n's pov:

"I- I fee-" You said while getting cut off.

You felt a warm feeling picked you up and placed you in a position where it felt like a hug. You were crying but your voiced was muffled. Confused you stopped.
You open you eyes and found yourself in the arms of the grey haired boy. You saw his undercut (hair) in the corner of your eyes. Also saw his smooth skin, his ear and the mirrors on the side of the bath. You felt muscular arms wrapped around your back. You felt so safe and comfortable that you didn't want to move. You closed your eyes and let your hands go from pressing on the boy's chest and they fell onto your sides.

"Thank you for caring, Osamu" You whispered.

*the pose you two are doing 🥺* 👇
(credit: to the artist) 🤍

*the pose you two are doing 🥺* 👇(credit: to the artist) 🤍