Part 18- Pressure

Depuis le début

The funeral of the late Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla will be on the 20th of September. 

The President of the United States, who was supposed to give the couple a warm reception, send a message remembering the couple.

Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge will be the next in line in succession. Whether he will be confirmed as the next Prince of Wales is unknown. 

Popular Articles:

This is what we know of Prince Charles's death.

Will Harry and Meghan be going to the funeral of Prince Charles?

Will William be the next Prince of Wales?

_

Irene took a shower. A hot bath will certainly not cure all diseases, but I don't think there will be too many exceptions. Whenever Irene is distraught, or nervous, sleepless at night, she will become depressed and malaise. At this time, she will say to herself: Take a hot bath.

Irene dressed in her nightgown, A drop of water ran down her narrow eyebrows, whirled at her collarbone, and fell unwillingly. It was a kind of evil temptation, piercing the suffocation of the soul.

Her butler greeted her as she walked down the hallway to her bedroom, "Your royal highness."

"Yes," Irene answered.

"I have some bad news for you..."

"About?" she was a bit worried.

"His Royal Highness Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall died in a plane crash."

"What? No... this can't be true... Willia- Okay, I got it. Tell Peter to change our social media avatar to our coat of arms. And send two messages, highlight here being two, so that the press would say "messages" instead of "message" to look better, send them through each social media accounts. Got it?"

"Yes, Your royal highness."

"Do-does William know?"

"Yes, Your royal highness..."

"Thank you, you can go now."

_

"Pretending to be an adult is really tired. I have to show that I understand what I understand, and I have to understand what I don't understand. I always think about how to comfort others and how to understand others. Now I have to think about how to calm down. It's easy to comfort others if you have a complicated mood, but it's even harder to comfort yourself." Irene thought as she entered the grand room that she shared with her husband.

William was looking at the roof of the room, hoping to pour the tears that were about to gush into the back of his pupils. He worked hard, not wanting to spread the sadness, but could not suppress the impact of distress. The tears in his eyes accumulated more and more. On his right hand, he was clenching a picture of his family.

Irene walked towards him and hugged him tightly, making William feel a kind of warmth from his heart, a kind of comfort to his heart

Irene walked towards him and hugged him tightly, making William feel a kind of warmth from his heart, a kind of comfort to his heart. All his disappointments and frustrations were melted by the comfort of this kind of embrace. At that moment, the prince really wants time not to take it away, let this embrace and this comfort become eternal.

When William need help, she always goes through difficulties with him; when he is sad, she is always the first to make him happy by his side; when he is depressed, she comforts him and makes him pick up confidence; when William was about to cry, she always helped him catch his tears and comforted him, just like his late mother...

If she doesn't help him when he needs help, then he will still worry about the problem; if he is sad, she doesn't encourage him, he will be very fragile. If William cry, and she doesn't comfort him, neither will himself. Although everything Irene did was trivial, but in William's heart it is all out of caring for him and he loves it.

He might be the prince of Wales, but he is an orphan now.

"I need someone."

"You have."

"I only have you now."

"Stop. Don't say 'only."