Almost everyone had returned a response and the guest list was on track with everything they needed it for. They commented about those who still hadn't responded and figured they should give a call. Björn accepted Agnetha to sit on his lap as they read the screen.

"I talked to Mona," Agnetha said, looking at his eyes and his lips. "She's coming tomorrow."

"So is Eva," he added. "But at night. I offered her the flat. I'll get it in shape for her and whatnot."

"Okay," she simply said back. There was a press of her lips to his before she spoke again. "Don't forget to remove the one video from the pile before you hand them over to Tilda," she reminded him again, her eyes still to his lips. She was leaned against his shoulder and found that he was returning the same glance.

"Yeah. We don't need surprises." He moved in very quickly before she could process and then faced the screen again.

Mono Music had been empty except for the sound of the Yamaha piano which took over the entirety of the space. Benny had been sitting playing tunes for a while, not that he was writing much new things, but from time to time, he found that this was a great way to let out everything he thought between his mind and heart. He was in the depths of the rich melodies when the phone in his pocket interrupted him. He stared at the screen for a few moments and then answered.

"That's a name I haven't seen in ages," he answered.

"Don't be ridiculous. It has been a month."

"Two, but fine..." She freely rolled her eyes knowing he couldn't see her. "Are you rolling your eyes?" he asked.

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"I've known you for so long. When you take a pause like that, you don't expect I'd know why?"

"Okay, well I didn't." He rolled his eyes as well because he knew she lied. "Is anyone with you now?" she asked quietly.

"No," he spoke back and stood from the piano in the studio. His eyes lit up a little and something in his chest moved thinking of the reason she would call him.

"I, uh, need your help..." He smiled to himself. He felt a flow of anxiety and he couldn't remember how that felt.

"Pretty sure the last time you asked for my help was in 1980," Benny answered playfully.

"Because I haven't needed it."

"Typical. Only forty years to come to find that need my help again..."

"Don't make me regret asking you."

"What's going on?" he wondered again, more seriously.

"We, um, need to plan something. I want to plan something."

"You've been in town for two weeks. Just now you want to plan something? You meet everyone on the second day, and me, still two weeks go by and you don't see me yet."

"Everyone? Agnetha and Björn are not everyone. Benny, if you don't want to–"

"Of course I want to, Frida," he said. She paused after hearing the sound of his voice come out in that tone.

"Good. I need you to plan something for Björn. For Thursday. They need a bachelor party and well, I am doing something for Agnetha, something should be planned for Björn."

"You... want me to plan his bachelor party?"

"Yes, why do you think I called you?" His lips parted and he ran a gentle hand over his face. She could hear the gulp in his throat.