Chapter 8

Phoenix POV:

Today was a teacher in-service day (teachers go to school for meetings and such, and students get the day off), so we didn't have school today. The sun was shining, and it was hot as pizza rolls outside.

I decided to ask everyone if they wanted to go to Sandcastle (Waterpark in Pittsburgh, PA, never been there, but just roll with it, ok? Thanks!) "Hey guys!" I yelled up to Kristy, Ayden, and Swagger. They all responded. "You guys want to go to the waterpark today?" I asked them. They all agreed, but they needed swimsuits. The shops were across town, and I didn't have a car, so I texted Eddie.

Phoenix/You: Hey Eddie, I'm planning on inviting everyone to the water park, but Kristy, Ayden, and Swagger need swimsuits, could you take them to the mall for me? I'll pay you gas money, and of course, you can come with us :)

Eddie: Sure Phoenix! When should I pick everyone up?

Phoenix/You: They're getting dressed now, so whenever you're ready.

Eddie: Ok, I just gotta get dressed and packed and I'll be there!

Phoenix/You: Ok, Thanks Eddie boy!

Eddie: No problem!

I put my phone away and gave some money to my friends so they could get their swimsuits and stuff. My own money, of course. My parents might be rich and all, but I'm not gonna make them pay for everything for my friends. Oh, and Incase if you're curious, I've been selling some of my art for money. If you're wondering how I can afford to pay for my friend's stuff.

Anywho, a couple of minutes passed by, and Eddie came and got our friends. I paid him gas money and he went on their way. I went back inside to get changed in my swimsuit and my outfit for the day.

I got some sunscreen and extra cash and headed out the door to Sandcastle, and Yes, I already invited everyone else while I was waiting for Eddie.

Eddie POV:

I had just picked up Kristy, Ayden, and Swagger to go get swimsuits for them. We're heading to the mall, then we'll be going to Sandcastle.

We were almost at the mall when my car broke down.

"God dang it! Car's busted." I explained to them. I told them to just head on into the mall without me, while I worked on fixing the car. I popped the hood open to see what was wrong. "Car trouble, Eddie?" I heard someone say. I turned around and Narrator was there. "Narrator!? What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, I wanted to get some sunscreen before heading to Sandcastle, and I happened to find you here." He explained. "Ohhh, ok. And yeah, My car broke down." I clarified. "Hold on, let me see what I can do." Narrator said. God, he's so helpful, even when he doesn't have to be, I love him so much, but of course, he'll never love me back.

"Ok Eddie, nothing serious, just a dead battery, do you have something to charge it with?" Narrator asked me. "Oh yeah, I got a charger and some jumper cables in the back." I popped open the trunk and got the charger and cables, and brought them to Narrator. "Ok Eddie, could you hold this for me while I connect the cables?" "Of course, Narrator!" "Ok, I'm gonna teach you how to jumpstart a car, ok?" "Ok Narrator, teach me your ways!" I said with a bright smile. He helped teach me how to connect the cables, and where to connect them. "Ok, that should do it, now just gotta get the charger turned on." Narrator told me, and I turned on the charger. "Ok! Now try starting the car." I got in the car to started. "It works!" I yelled out excitedly. "Ok, just leave it on for now so the battery doesn't die again." Narrator said. (Is this how car batteries work? Idk)