Trying to force Capricorn to talk to Gemini is futile. They will only open up discussions when they feel comfortable doing so. Gemini would not have it any other way. They want their partner to feel at ease during communications. That's why much of the back and forth between these two remains light and humorous. It is safe to say that Gemini can talk to anyone and settle any issue by communicating. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean a lot to a Capricorn when they recognize the lack of essence in the things their partner says. However, they will still have a lot to talk about because there is always that serious side to Gemini in one of their personalities that will have a thing or two to share with a strict and sometimes difficult Capricorn.

It is a good thing that Gemini is interested in literally everything that exists in the world and outside of it. So if nothing else works, they can always talk about Space Stations, diamond stars, and other galaxies. Capricorn is interested in things that have deep, hidden meaning, looking at them as equations that should be solved and admiring problem solvers. They could spend their life in this strange analysis that is not so much focused on details as maybe Virgo's would be but on the bridge between different worlds. Capricorn is fascinated by the before and after logic behind every little thing, and this is where Gemini can help them set a list to investigate.

If they are at peace and don't look at each other as stupid, distant, or boring, they could help one another build a better understanding of the world. Capricorn's steady, secure nature could teach Gemini how to make schedules and organize their thoughts and their actions, giving them a chance to move each thought a step further. In return, Gemini's childish approach to life can be something wonderful for Capricorn to incorporate into their life in order to be happier.

GEMINI AND CAPRICORN TRUST COMPATIBILITY

A typical Capricorn representative will not be easily tricked. Gemini's partner can have a tendency to flirt a lot and to consider "light adultery" normal. This is thinking of a crazy person in the opinion of a Capricorn, and there are no "levels" of adultery in their world. What's clear is clear. Still, because of Capricorn's trust equation that makes their life easy, they will tend to trust their Gemini. Actually, they will trust their own interpretation of what Gemini says.

Capricorn always goes one step deeper than others, and Gemini rarely puts that much thought into their alibies. This is why Capricorn will read them with so much ease, probably knowing exactly where they've been and what they are dishonest about. Gemini, on the other hand, will find Capricorn so square and by the book, that they won't even doubt their faithfulness and honesty, even if they have something to hide.

Being flirty is Gemini's nature, not to mention that they are highly sociable. There is always the possibility that Gemini may cheat. And Capricorn is the best in catching lies. Capricorn should be a little relaxed and put their trust in Gemini. Gemini truly values information in any form and shape, someone's ability to talk beautifully, to creatively use their hands, and to implement ideas with a higher purpose. Capricorn values stability, punctuality, and plain honesty. Although they will both be dazzled by the independence of their partner, the rest of their worlds rarely coincide that much.

GEMINI AND CAPRICORN PROBLEMS FACED

The Gemini in this pairing may find Capricorn rigid. Especially when it comes to the boundaries in the relationship. But, when remaining true, they will find Capricorn a loving and loyal partner. Fidelity is the key to lasting love and Gemini and Capricorn compatibility. When these two engage in a disagreement, it is a real war of words. Both have the high intellectual fueling the raging words that fly. It's a good thing they don't lose their heads too often. Otherwise, the verbose and epic disagreements will ruin the relationship. Besides, their disagreements do nothing for Gemini and Capricorn's compatibility.