Fact 20

Geminis and Capricorns?

Capricorn and Gemini make a strong relationship in that they both are apt to do what makes them happy in their own corners of the world. Both can come together as long as with some compromise they keep their own worlds separate so that on a rare occasion they can do their own thing.

Capricorn is a zodiac sign best described as a competitive mountain goat. With a simple aim, to excel and rise higher to reach the peak, they are driven. Capricorn men and women can seem to be cold-hearted because of their meticulous ways. However, under the tough coat, the average Capricorn is a soft-hearted soul that wants to be in a pack, and not alone. 

They rather stop and wait for their peers, than reach the peak alone. They don't let anyone know of this, though. Gemini is a zodiac sign that is often misunderstood. Described by the twins, the Gemini is expected to be two-faced. However, the symbol truly stands for them being dynamically multi-faceted. While they love talking, they also love delving into facts to find knowledge. Nonetheless, they tend to enjoy novelty and repetition is not in their list of favorites.

CAPRICORN AND GEMINI LOVE COMPATIBILITY

Capricorn Gemini is not a commonly found love match. The Capricorn's tough exterior requires repeated efforts to break into. That task in itself is something that may deter the Gemini from getting into it. However, if the Gemini and Capricorn have found a common path to walk on, then there is a chance that they can have a good relationship. More often than not, a Capricorn and Gemini couple will seem like best friends. Both zodiacs have a tendency to put their loved ones down, in jest. As such, those around this couple will find them amusingly cute in their comfort with each other. The intimacy this couple will experience will be unmatched. The competitive Capricorn will work at ensuring that the talkative Gemini has a "lot to talk about". And the dynamic Gemini will leave this mountain goat "hot and breathless". In simple words, Capricorn and Gemini compatibility guarantees great sexual encounters.

Gemini people are more like wind, unpredictable and ever-changing. Their free will lets them wander when they feel the urge to do so. Eccentric in their tastes and ideas make them appear to be whimsical and capricious. Their modern thought process mixed with the notion to change their ideas makes the Gemini hard to pin down. They are natural communicators and can argue a point whether it is a point worth winning or something so mundane it would not be even worth bringing up to anyone else. Gemini is always changing and moving and it is not so bad that they come across someone who can subdue this inner passion from time to time. They love a good challenge whether it is a mere idea or a full-blown test of ability.

Capricorns are reserved and quiet laid-back creatures. With a bit of the old school instilled within them, they dress for that time, traditional yet elegant. They love money and status and work hard to gain their due respect in their society. They are not one to try new fads or trends frequently. Similarly, they do not try new things also; they love to depend upon tried and tested things. Although they love to listen to the gossip that goes around town, they are not the ones to spread such things. Being cautious is their first belief in being the wiser. They love to say 'no' and even perhaps change their optimist 'yes' to an 'okay'. They love their dear ones deeply and family ties are most important for them.

CAPRICORN AND GEMINI COMMUNICATION COMPATIBILITY

To keep the interests of Gemini brewing in any relationship, communication is imperative. Capricorn will need to learn to be more expressive. Otherwise, they risk Gemini mistaking the disconnect for boredom. Gemini is an Air sign, so they have the natural gift of gab. They are of high intellect which serves to fuel their need for in-depth discussions. They'll talk about everything from the weather to what they read about on the cereal box at breakfast. Of extreme duality, there is no surprise when Capricorn catches Gemini in self-talk! Not to worry, it's Gemini working ingenious ideas out loud. They like to hear themselves creating and coming up with genius ideas. In the Gemini and Capricorn love match, Capricorn has earth energies. The earth element makes them the most down-to-earth partner. Smart, yes, but talkative no. The discussion must be something they consider intellectual and necessary. Otherwise, they don't see the point. They are good conversation starters though when they talk about what's important to them. Gemini is more than happy to engage.